How is it we can see galaxies light years away?

Originally Posted by sterrett02

THIS IS WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND

WHY DO WE SEND ROBOTS TO MARS WHEN WE HAVE TELESCOPES THAT CAN SEE IMAGES THAT ARE 150 LIGHTYEARS AWAY

CANT WE JUST USE THE TELESCOPE TO CENTER ON ONE BIG SECTION OF MARS AND SEE WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE

AND AGAIN I'M NOT SCREAMING

that makes sense

to everyone saying that people in here are dumb because the stuff we're talking about was covered in 5th grade... i don't know what school you guyswent to by i just learned about planets and moons, not actual physics.

The fact that there is so many other galaxies and stars out there pretty much seals the deal in my book as to why I think religion is a fraud.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

The fact that there is so many other galaxies and stars out there pretty much seals the deal in my book as to why I think religion is a fraud.

yeah, there's pretty much an infinite number of planets in space. the chance of finding life, even if there are a huge number of variables that lead tolife, is almost certain.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

I leave my mind open to the idea of intelligent design, but I will agree that religion in it's current form is fraudulent.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

^Life after death?

i believe that our physical bodies are just a means to operate in this 3D world of ours. i also believe that when we die (our physical bodies grow old anddegenerate) our "soul" will be able to traverse into the 4th dimension.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

^Life after death?

i believe that our physical bodies are just a means to operate in this 3D world of ours. i also believe that when we die (our physical bodies grow old and degenerate) our "soul" will be able to traverse into the 4th dimension.
I'm religious, but this is a good theory.

Back
Top Bottom