How is that Justice âœ

I got this a while back...when I heard W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E by Wale, and I actually came here to ask "What sample was used for that?"

I got my answer, and copped the album instantly. As soon as the album came on, I knew these dudes meant business. I am a big daft punk fan, and by no means arethey Daft Punk status...but they are close, and really a good mesh of electric vibes with a feeling you'd really only expect from Daft Punk. They are def.OK in my book, and I heard they were re-doing the whole "The Cool" album by Lupe. So...these dudes are def on their job.

lol it seems like you guys are doming up gaspard and xavier the way you're here defending them.

no offense dude, but it really does seem like you're trying too hard. like i said before, if justice aint your bag thats cool, you said your piece now keepit moving.

the fact that you used the cadillac commercial and, a few posts ago, the songs age as justification for disliking genesis really does make you look fickle.

i don't recall you ever talking about EDM a few years ago, but i remember you were a big killa cam supporter so youre good in my book

lol
i dont think ANYONE was into edm back in the day
i f*cked with oizo and daft punk for a long time but so did a lot of ppl
when i started listening to justice, they didnt have anyhere near the following as they do now
so when i saw their songs being used in commercials, it was disheartening because they used to be just a couple of french dudes who linked up with daft punksmanager and put out some dope tracks
well then they released the dance video and i guess thanks to so-me's creative genius, their career launched with that video
but like i said, people have the freedom to listen to and enjoy whatever they want
i just hope they dwelve deeper into the genre and realize that there are tons of talented cats out there
and yes, dipset was my sh*t

man d.a.n.c.e. definitely didnt launch their career.... we are your friends was responsible for that.

everyone was hating daft when 'around the world' was on the radio nonstop, and then even more so with 'one more time'. but those dudes havestood the test of time and now they are pretty much the beatles of dance music. i think that justice's music will also stand the test of time... once allthe backlash to the hype dies down people will appreciate them for their music and forget about the blog house craze

Back
Top Bottom