How Long Have You Been On NT?

****. I was just gonna say over 10 years but I do the math and I've now been on NT for 15 years.

If you count lurking time, almost 16.

Summer of 2001.

And yes “what’s that black and red website you always on?” question has been asked since atleast 2002
Always :lol:

I was on the bus one day years ago on NT as usual, some dude sitting next to me makes mad eye contact, reaches down and tugs on the tongue of his sneakers holding eye contact the entire time., I look at him like he has 6 heads :lol:

I guess to free himself from the weirdo status I had mentally tossed him in he's like "sorry bro, I just saw that you were on NT and I used to be on NT heavy back in the day and that was a secret sign we would do..."

My man was on some fight club **** :rofl:

Last edited:
Always :lol:

I was on the bus one day years ago on NT as usual, some dude sitting next to me makes mad eye contact, reaches down and tugs on the tongue of his sneakers holding eye contact the entire time., I look at him like he has 6 heads :lol:

I guess to free himself from the weirdo status I had mentally tossed him in he's like "sorry bro, I just saw that you were on NT and I used to be on NT heavy back in the day and that was a secret sign we would do..."

My man was on some flight club **** :rofl:

Man thats the NT tap tap pull move. It was pretty popular I thought :lol:
NTers would do it to try to identify others

Man thats the NT tap tap pull move. It was pretty popular I thought :lol:
NTers would do it to try to identify others

000.gif

So this is actually a thing?

I've probably got the least skin in the game out of all those who have posted so far lol.

I ran into Niketalk in my middle school days but was like " why the hell are all these worlds here?." :lol:

Back then, I was only concerned about release dates and pictures, 23isback.com was my spot for that.

So Ive been aware of NT for about 15 years but have only been a heavy user for about 7

Joined back in oh seben. Lurked for maybe a year before that.

when I joined, ohsnaps was getting roasted for how he acquired his true blue III’s. I think purple face purple face And mayorofkfc were the big trolls back then. I think that was before “In before megatron” was a thing.

some dude was pimping out his Scion xB. Ben baller was major. Bathing ape was hot. Dudes played some game called lost power city? Photoshopping was a much bigger thing. PYP’s were epic.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral had the infamous true religion tuxedo fiasco. Some dude paid a bunch of money for a beige trench coat and regretted wearing it in front of the homies.

to me this all happened that year but I’m sure I’m blurring the dates.

since September 2008

honestly, aside from youtube, NT is my place of choice when im procrastinating as im doing exactly that right now with this weak azzzz essay

I have no social media but so all of my digital content comes from NT. I often send these links to my friends and for years, up until this day, they accuse me of lurking on Twitter and IG because of it :lol: :pimp:

Found NT in '01, joined in 2002. Will be 33 in two weeks. One SN :nthat:

Back in 00-01 I would just search the internet for pictures and release dates, I used to spend a lot of time on ShoeTrends, air-jordans, and jumpmankicks just looking at pictures and reading stuff. I remember coming across NikePark, but didnt frequent it. When I first found NT, it didnt grab me initially because there weren't really pictures or RD listings, just a bunch of text. Then, I actually started reading the convos and realized there were other people out there like me that had a real passion for sneakers, and NT has been apart of my daily life for the last 19 ( :wow: ) years.

I started lurking in like 01-02 but would just browse here and there and I wasn't up on message boards yet like that so didn't know what was what.

I just saw a whole bunch of writing on the main page, but didn't know how to navigate the forums like that.

Then in like 02-03 I started like actually reading the sneaker threads in Jordan forum and man I was addicted like actually reading all the replies to most of the threads.

Then in August of 2004 is when the Black Laser IV's were dropping and dudes was being stingy and withholding info in the thread :lol: so I finally signed up and was like asking questions in the thread because dudes was saying they didn't want to put info out for the lurkers so PM them.

I PM'd but nobody helped :lol: and the release came and went. Still to this day that is the most I paid over retail for a pair of kicks and was the last time also besides like maybe a few extra dollars or I just pay going price to NT'ers that try to "hook" me up with kicks because I don't want to cut into their hustle.

Then after that I hardly posted because it was like at the height of Jordan retros and the SB Dunk craze in 04-07 and back then you would be roasted as a newbie.

That first screen name got banned by the a B dude from the music forum and I fell back for like a year but was still reading and lurking NT. Signed back up in 2007 I think and been on this screen name since.

Back in the day Shoetrends.com used to have a link for NT at the bottom I think I vaguely remember. Like most I started out with the kicks, mostly Jordans, then moved to the Nike section here and there and then General is where I most spent my time after I wasn't into kicks like that anymore.

How Could You Not Visit NT’s Evil Twin Site “Urban Conversing” And Ask For Those Videos?

Or Was Twerk Team After That Site Died Too?

somebody mentioned the nudes here and I asked for a PM cuz I was not used to so much moderation :lol:

I was over there too

Been here for a lil while now.
Never been crazy on posting alot or trying to be NT famous. I fly under the radar.

Lurked since 03, member since 06. I still laugh at the Falcons Jersey/Oly 7 references. I remember the OG post. 😂

Longer than my join date
I came here after hypebeast forums fell apart

Been lurking here since the iss sole collector days

Back
Top Bottom