How Long Have You Been On NT?

lurking since late 99 or early 2000. found out about NT through hoopstv.com. or maybe it was the other way around. loved that hoopstv.com tshirt they gave out for free when i signed up.

1619533531218.png

Way before their time man.

If you use WaybackMachine, you can look at the old site.

2003. So pretty much half my life.

All jokes aside though. This site has been useful on so many levels for me over the years for me. Met people I consider good friends in real life off here, got put onto some cool places from members on here when I’ve visited other cities, and got a lot good perspective and info on life in general from stuff posted on here.

So yeah. NT is appreciated for sure.

I found out about NT back in 04 when I was looking for info on the black/red 13s. 23isback.com led me here. Lurked for about a year before I sighed up.

Alot of memories on here. Members used to come in general after getting scammed and the "NT Detectives" came thru with all the scammers info :lol:
PYP threads :lol:

Too long, join year is by the avy. Idk what took me so long to find NT. Probably been hovering around it for years but never knew what it was. I def been around during Nikepark days and the well known purple bottom foamposite ps pic lol. NT still is a daily check in for me, even though interests have changed. ✌🏿

I originally signed up in 2001 and I stopped posted around 2008. I jumped back on the forums two years ago after taking a 12 year break from buying shoes.

Never Considered It But This Is My 20th Year On This Site.

Amazing A Message Board Is And Has Been A Constant In My Online Activities.

I started lurking in 05. Joined around 07 with a different name that was lost when the site changed. Can't really remember.

Last edited:
Probably late 02/ early 03.

Back when general was filled with appreciation posts and links to free maxim/ fhm subscriptions.

Since 2000. Can't believe I'm 35 now |l I lurked for a longtime. Joined just in time to be apart of the nt truckers though lol. Fun times

lurking since late 99 or early 2000. found out about NT through hoopstv.com. or maybe it was the other way around. loved that hoopstv.com tshirt they gave out for free when i signed up.

1619533531218.png
I saw this thread got bumped, then when I came in, I saw this shirt in the thread gallery....maaaaaan! I had this shirt too :wow: :nthat: . I think NT was mentioned on that site too. Which is why I always have this vague memory of being around NT around 99-2000 but not officially joining until 05. I LOVED this shirt, but I can't remember what I did with it.The pic brought back a lost memory.

Definitely early 2001 right around the time the 16s came out. I lurked hard and tried to sign up for an account but for whatever reason it was never letting me in.

Then I finally got in summer 2001. I remember there were pics of the wear test samples of the 17s floating around and that was a huge deal. Then the Black Cement 3s were dropping in July 2001 and EVERYONE hated them, lol. I copped tho as I was still trying to grow my collection at the time >D

I distinctly remember 9/11 happening and being on NT and everyone talking about it. Then I want to say around mid 2002 dirtylicious banned me for I don't know what. What ever happened to that guy? Dude used to abuse his power.

I still lurked and was reinstated with this account in summer 2003.

Back
Top Bottom