How Long Have You Been On NT?

'03 same username. But after the forum changes, had to re-register with the same id.

Days of

- Jason Kidd's son's giant toddler head
- sup my hat is too big
- matching pinwheel hats with your outfit
- pharrell / NERD influenced NT (see avy)
:lol:

In a way, I feel like "sup my hats too big" was the original meme...

The variety of user created photoshops/edits were memes in their own right. Even before memes were a thing.

Then came Sumbag Steve. The rest is history. Lol

Coming up on 20 years, mostly a lurker dont post much. Did take a hiatus from buying when the countdown packs started dropping. Still lurk errday!

Since 2006 with the same username. Stayed after the ISS wars when the other site would get trolled, lol

i started lurking in HS. i never came to General cuz it said there were 0 posts.

I joined and clicked on General just bcuz and was shocked to see a thriving forum. then i joined.

Lebronald Mcdonald
Shadow Deoderant
Guillermo Gutierez
Cnut Ave
Cnuts Revenge
The Great Guillermo
Wasps and Asps

i miss the old names

the only ban i remember was when i joked on HoldenMichaels name.

b2550c773dc535a085e0d83170af7050.jpg

This is what brought me here. Took me forever to get the url correct. Shout out to ekin702 ekin702 if you're still around. Posts were always :emoji_fire:

I found NikeTalk the day the stussy dunks released. Don’t remember the year, early 2000’s

I still remember making my first post in my colleges library. It was in jb about the nu retro 2s.

Lurking since the 03 white cement release! I was in middle school backed then and couldn't find my size 8 at the time. Had a couple diff screen names over the year, but mainly forgot about them due to change of forum host or changing my email and just forgetting my login. Solid 17+ years on NT

Been lurking in the rafters since 2002ish. Shout out to Kixology for putting me on. Many laughs and sneaker releases later, I realize I grew up with NT :nthat:

Since I’m getting nostalgic, I’m reminded of how these VC1’s had me feeling like I had mad bounce playing ball :lol:

Attachments

• E8514EEC-88BE-41F8-95E6-D6B0EF71D580.jpeg
    E8514EEC-88BE-41F8-95E6-D6B0EF71D580.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 110
b2550c773dc535a085e0d83170af7050.jpg

This is what brought me here. Took me forever to get the url correct. Shout out to ekin702 ekin702 if you're still around. Posts were always :emoji_fire:

That was the issue that mentioned NT huh? For some reason I thought it was an MJ cover...that's exactly how I was put on to NT...crazy that I lurked so long before I made a profile... but I do remember being hooked on here reading every damn day, lol. For some reason I thought I had registered before what's shown on my join date, not sure if I had a different SN, or it didn't migrate over, but I know I was on here long before I graduated in 2002.

December 2006 lurked before then but been on niketalk half my life lol.
Use to browse JB but mostly in sports and lurk in general.
A dude on NT reached out to me when I posted in 2010 I was going to college in Providence, his hometown, I'm originally from LA and he gave me recs and we just followed each other on social media and LinkedIn. Fast forward to 2018 and I walked into my work building in Boston and he was there, some crazy full circle stuff haha

Lurking since the 03 white cement release! I was in middle school backed then and couldn't find my size 8 at the time. Had a couple diff screen names over the year, but mainly forgot about them due to change of forum host or changing my email and just forgetting my login. Solid 17+ years on NT

Wow same shoe, same story. This is my 2nd name cuz I never posted/ forgot pw for my first ezboard account.

I was in 9th grade tho.

Back
Top Bottom