How....? (Lulz ensued)

EDIT: Just noticed the failed chest bump at the end
laugh.gif

I just saw this on tumblr; pretty slick, woulda been funnier if the guy got tackled on the way there though
laugh.gif

I just saw this on tumblr; pretty slick, woulda been funnier if the guy got tackled on the way there though
laugh.gif

dude acted like the something was wrong with the ball.... then he looked like he asked for it, started walking like he was gonna talk to the ref or something.... then he made a dash down field....

dude acted like the something was wrong with the ball.... then he looked like he asked for it, started walking like he was gonna talk to the ref or something.... then he made a dash down field....

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by eashawty

sumbody explain to me how that play is legal
Same thing I thought. Like....what?!
laugh.gif

Called a side snap (depending where your from)...the rules don't state that the snap has to go through ones legs, the only reason it became the norm to snap it between the legs is because it's the fastest way to snap a ball

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by eashawty

sumbody explain to me how that play is legal
Same thing I thought. Like....what?!
laugh.gif

Called a side snap (depending where your from)...the rules don't state that the snap has to go through ones legs, the only reason it became the norm to snap it between the legs is because it's the fastest way to snap a ball

Wow that is awesome hahaha. Can the QB legally receive the ball that way though?
EDIT:

He psyched the ref out to he was walking towards the line and dude crept behind him and booked it 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom