How many girls do you get on a day?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Like 0 right now because it's not a top priority when I hit the streets, but I understand your method cufster.

Right now i'm just happy getting some stares, double-looks, faint glances, or dreamy eyes from girls. Let's me know that i'm either weird looking or i'm doing it physically.

Thats me

Originally Posted by DawgPaw23LKP

I'm sorry my dude, I'm not trying to knock your "G" or anything like that...But the way you putting yourself out there, you sounding like one of them lames that tries to be cool by making false statements about who you smashing and this and that...now before you say, "We not even talking bout smashing", I'm just saying you sound like a whole lot of BS...That's just  my opinion though...

this.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I'm sorry my dude, I'm not trying to knock your "G" or anything like that...But the way you putting yourself out there, you sounding like one of them lames that tries to be cool by making false statements about who you smashing and this and that...now before you say, "We not even talking bout smashing", I'm just saying you sound like a whole lot of BS...That's just  my opinion though...

this.
Couldnt have said this better myself...
OP if you have to get on NT to brag about how many numbers you get a day...Then we all know you arent getting numbers. Who cares how many numbers you get in a day? I know I dont. You OP need to reevaluate whats important in life. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Only digits I'm worried about is my GPA and bank account...Just saying...
smile.gif

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Just came into say your an idiot, your thread sucks, nobody cares about you getting numbers daily, talk to your highschooler friends about this bull.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Just came into say your an idiot, your thread sucks, nobody cares about you getting numbers daily, talk to your highschooler friends about this bull.

ouch

Originally Posted by jhobson5

this.
OP if you have to get on NT to brag about how many numbers you get a day...Then we all know you arent getting numbers. Who cares how many numbers you get in a day? I know I dont. You OP need to reevaluate whats important in life. 

I'm not bragging though...I asked a question. My fault for assuming that yall liked talking to females like most guys..Yall acting like I came on here saying I'm drilling 4 #$%#@* a day. I said I get 1 girl number a day. Are yall really that uncomfortable talking to girls that yall think I'm tryna flex or brag? I know most of yall _s is hams but Damn....B

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

You lebron james with less hairline retraction lookin boy

I hope that ain't you in your avy with that big %%+ elephant trunk snout you got...heavy %%+ Joe Jackson nose

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by jhobson5

this.

I'm not bragging though...I asked a question. My fault for assuming that yall liked talking to females like most guys..Yall acting like I came on here saying I'm drilling 4 #$%#@* a day. I said I get 1 girl number a day. Are yall really that uncomfortable talking to girls that yall think I'm tryna flex or brag? I know most of yall _s is hams but Damn....B
Like I said "B" its just the way you put yourself out there. If you genuinely just asking a simple question then cool keep doing what you do...and to answer your question; I'm probably just like the next homeboy in line, yeah I'll holla at female when its the right time,(clubbing, Vegas, mall, etc), but I'm not going out of my way everyday just to chase down some female I probably wont even holla at,  just like you said...cause if I'm not getting the cuddy then whats the point in trying to make her my B.U.D.D.Y
smile.gif
...Right? so yes I do holla at females, but my priorities right now is taking care of business, (school, job, 2 kids to support, 2 baby mommas to pay, residence, etc)...So with that said, each to his own and keep doing what you gotta do OP...

Only digits I'm worried about is my GPA and bank account...Just saying...
smile.gif
This guy knows the formula
pimp.gif

There's maybe 10 girls out there right now who will give you the attention, happiness, and satisfaction that you need.

Not to mention who are smart, funny, not conceited, or just after sex.

A number every day? Look deep...

You playing cleavage - this chess.

laugh.gif

I get anywhere from 1-3 numbers a week...there's no quota or anything if a chick catches my attention then I pursue. I am lazy so sometimes I don't 
ohwell.gif

I don't get them just to say I did though I have enough useless contacts in my phone as it is.

Back
Top Bottom