How many girls do you get on a day?

Trollface.png

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

@Cuffy, please enlighten us on your "G".

grin.gif

Boy get yo silly #%* outta here and go post some YouTube/worldstar videos in the music forum lil young punk

Cuffy don't lose your cool and get banned. I'm satisfied with the one girl I'm with now and I see bad chicks everyday at work but I always remember that mine is better imo. So no #'s for me.

If you getting one everyday, the total score for these females out of a possible 3650 must 365.

nerd.gif

Plehboi telling lies. Like, who does that? I have never heard of such a mentality. Were you lonely as a youngin'?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

this.
Couldnt have said this better myself...
OP if you have to get on NT to brag about how many numbers you get a day...Then we all know you arent getting numbers. Who cares how many numbers you get in a day? I know I dont. You OP need to reevaluate whats important in life. 

I'm not bragging though...I asked a question. My fault for assuming that yall liked talking to females like most guys..Yall acting like I came on here saying I'm drilling 4 #$%#@* a day. I said I get 1 girl number a day. Are yall really that uncomfortable talking to girls that yall think I'm tryna flex or brag? I know most of yall _s is hams but Damn....B
I understand where you coming from homie. Back in HS me and my boys used to compete to see who could get the most numbers and stuff like that.

I grew out of the phase, I don't just holla at random females just for sport. I holla at females I wanna smash. Outside of the club/bar scene most of the smashable girls I see work where I work and I'm not about that life.

Well OP, you're the guy who uses an auto-shotgun or machine gun on first-person shooters.
You use the "noob spray" technique to hit something, anything.
Do you get a kill, sure you do, but I'm sure your kill/death ratio is in decimals.

Lol man y'all _s are funny..Real recognize real. Idk what i was expecting from a board full of hams and virgins
laugh.gif
. I heard stories aboutt NT Summits and how some dudes start acting like their name is Wayland when its females in the area

Lol man y'all _s are funny..Real recognize real. Idk what i was expecting from a board full of hams and virgins
laugh.gif
. I heard stories aboutt NT Summits and how some dudes start acting like their name is Wayland when its females in the area
stop using recycled cliches and take your L that is this thread. 

Yo son I got the White Pages and the Yellow Pages and the newspaper classifieds, I'm getting thousands of numbers daily son. I do work son.

Come at me son.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Just take your L nephew, you know damb well you was in here trying to brag, and you probably just a little %%* virgin yourself who got his feelings hurt. Like you said "REAL RECOGNIZE REAL" and obviously nobody on NT recognized your lying/bragging ***...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

DawgPaw23LKP wrote:
Only digits I'm worried about is my GPA and bank account...Just saying...
smile.gif
"A white mans face on green paper doesn't make you wealthy."

I honor that opinion cause you're right...I never really believed in money as a sign of wealth, but I do worry about the amount in my bank account because; 1. I gotta keep food on the table for my kids. 2. I gotta keep a roof over our heads. 3. I gotta keep clothes on their backs. 4. I have a responsibility to make sure my kids grow up to be healthy and provide them the necessities in life they need. So yea a white mans face on green paper doesn't make me wealthy, but seeing my kids grow up happy and healthy with everything they need makes me wealthy enough in life...so i give that to you my friend...

DawgPaw23LKP wrote:

You about that family life already. Can't this young man have fun when he's single? If anything I applaud OP for putting himself out there. Hell he might even meet a nice female and settle down but until then let that boy cook.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom