how many girls you been with and whats your age

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I wanna know what happened to make shortys get 1s and 2s in the sack?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you justbrought to light.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

I am not sure if this is nothing to be proud of but I am 25 and the number is past 65. I dont want to go into details but i will give cliff notes.

Popular in college.
Confident.
Didn't brag and let everybody know my business.

It was times where i hit at least 9 girls per semester.
this. im 24 tho

im at 49..im 20 years old..I should be higher but for a complete year (sophomore year of college may-may) I only smashed 2 girls. I was trying to do thegirlfriend thing..

38 and Im 23. SMH at myself, I started at 15. No stds. 3 different relationships have occupied about 4 years of my life which i was faithful in. So basicallywhen Im singe-Im stupid and reckless. Id much rather have 1 girl and be happy.

I can't even hate on that spread sheet. At least if somebody comes back with "You are the FATHER...meet your son/daughter." there will be somerecord of the sex being had.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you just brought to light.
She is obviously weak. No good looking female that has her own sex life would make a comment like that.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I remember when I started this thread a while ago...and got banned

But idk, i got betwen 25-30 bodies, a low number for a 19 year old around here
Indirect snitching

Originally Posted by hellaones

I wanna know what happened to make shortys get 1s and 2s in the sack?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

One chick just laid there the entire time staring up at me. Most uncomfortable sex ever.

The Mexican shorty was just wack and another one of those wide open chicks. Childbirth for her will be a walk in the park. I pretended to "finish" soI could be out I was so disgusted.

Funny how there is a misconception about women being able to have bad sexual performances. If you ask them itis impossible for them to do anything wrong duringsex

Let me see, at 23yrs old,

there was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia, Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia, Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki, Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky, Cookie( I met her ina ice cream parlor
pimp.gif
) Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla, Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina, about three Kim's, LaToya, and Tina, Shelley, Bridget, Cathy,Rasheeda, Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita Stacy, Tracie, Rhonda, and Ronda, Donna, Yolanda, Tawana, and Wanda

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny how there is a misconception about women being able to have bad sexual performances. If you ask them itis impossible for them to do anything wrong during sex

Huge misconception.

If a chick isn't 100% "there" a beautiful experience can be ruined.

No motivation = deal killer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you just brought to light.
She is obviously weak. No good looking female that has her own sex life would make a comment like that.

weak for pointing out the double standard and the ridiculous numbers some of them are putting out there? Alright guy. You got it.

Back
Top Bottom