how many girls you been with and whats your age

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

you guys are so gross...the nerve of some of you to even call a female a h-o or whatever...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with clean, protected, consensual sex. We're adults. There is something wrong with the double standard you just brought to light.
She is obviously weak. No good looking female that has her own sex life would make a comment like that.

weak for pointing out the double standard and the ridiculous numbers some of them are putting out there? Alright guy. You got it.
No I am referring to you sounding like a damn 4th grader talking about "Ewwww you guys are so gross. Calling women h-o-e-s and whatnot." Like I said you just sound like a little kid that has been sheltered for all of your years. That is all. I wasn't addressing the double standardissue which I actually agree with you one.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Let me see, at 23yrs old,

there was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia, Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia, Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki, Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky, Cookie( I met her in a ice cream parlor
pimp.gif
) Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla, Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina, about three Kim's, LaToya, and Tina, Shelley, Bridget, Cathy, Rasheeda, Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita Stacy, Tracie, Rhonda, and Ronda, Donna, Yolanda, Tawana, and Wanda
what song is this from?
laugh.gif
i know it has sisqo in it.

DMX ft. Sisqo - What these !#@!#$@ want from a %+@+$

i won't post my #'s cuz thats just baiting myself..
but in NY.. dudes numbers are really high.. or atleast they put them their...

I just added another one last night so that makes it like 11 and I just turned 21 on the 22nd...I started at 17

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Its funny how dudes wit crazy #'s usually have some type
of life altering experience that makes them fall back hard.
Like how do u expect to ever settle wit one if u dont?

Oh, Im 26, got 16-18 bodies.

My lil homey's out here (in the A, both from the Bronx & cousins)
they like 22, wit #'s in the 80's, sometimes I look @ them in
disgust, but I appreciate them, (they added to like 5 bodies for me)
but I always wonder when will it ever stop.

My uncle still goin strong and he aint got +%%! to show for it.
Some _'s value their existence on the wrong things.
Bx garden tools
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Funny how there is a misconception about women being able to have bad sexual performances. If you ask them itis impossible for them to do anything wrong during sex

Huge misconception.

If a chick isn't 100% "there" a beautiful experience can be ruined.

No motivation = deal killer.

Some chicks be just laying there. My last conquest barely even touched me and acted like she didn't want to work my joint inside her when it didn't fitright away. I'm like "That's your role, you know how your chocha is built, it's dark as hell, what do you want me to do?" No dome, nokissing on the neck, no rubdown, and she wouldn't even get on top at all. Worst sex I've ever had.

She had a fat butt though, so I hit 3 times before I realized it wasn't going to work.

37 and I'm 28...I been with the same girl for the past three years though and been a good guy...I might never hit the 50 mark

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Let me see, at 23yrs old,

there was Brenda, LaTisha, Linda, Felicia, Dawn, LeShaun, Ines, and Alicia, Teresa, Monica, Sharron, Nicki, Lisa, Veronica, Karen, Vicky, Cookie( I met her in a ice cream parlor
pimp.gif
) Tonya, Diane, Lori and Carla, Marina, Selena, Katrina, Sabrina, about three Kim's, LaToya, and Tina, Shelley, Bridget, Cathy, Rasheeda, Kelly, Nicole, Angel, Juanita Stacy, Tracie, Rhonda, and Ronda, Donna, Yolanda, Tawana, and Wanda
what song is this from?
laugh.gif
i know it has sisqo in it.

DMX ft. Sisqo - What these !#@!#$@ want from a %+@+$

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom