How many guys is too many for a girl?

Wait so you've never had some loose veejay? :stoneface:  

I understand a female isn't going to turn into the Lincoln Tunnel with a handful of sexual partners, but it's at least crossed my mind when I've had a not as tight yamb.
of course I have famb... And yep... I thought she's getting the d currently from someone one...

Loose yambs doesn't mean she's getting multiple D's... It means there's a d in it... Could be one... Could be multiple.

But in regards to women... I by no means I the answers to all...

But some cats just seem like they're just blind...

Thinking these women aren't getting it in...

Thinking the quiet calm chick doesn't get it in...

Thinking you have to flash money to get chicks

Thinking that those "____" appreciation thread chicks aren't anything more than Applebee's hostesses for the most part...

I don't want to come off like a basher... I love women (especially my sistahs ) but I rarely take what they say at face value, or let their perceived perceptions change what I think after interaction... Good or bad...

Last edited:
She will lose respect for you.

She will cheat on you.

She will then leave you ,saying she needs space.

You will beg and try to get her back.

You will look weak and pathetic.

She will go back to you.

She will walk all over you.

Then she will cheat on you again after a month.

You will be sick.

end.
:frown: u know Chelsea too?
And u forgot the get knocked up by the ***** that don't give a damn about her, then u move on and realize she was holding u back part. They always come running back if played right, then u jus hit her wit a face mush

Last edited:
:frown: u know Chelsea too?
And u forgot the get knocked up by the ***** that don't give a damn about her, then u move on and realize she was holding u back part. They always come running back if played right, then u jus hit her wit a face mush

Lol we all been through it. All it did was make us better men.
da boy niquefreak thinks he's untouchable... :lol:

Maybe things work out for him, doe...

But they generally don't...

Say you meet this girl and she is cool and you're digging her, but you find out she had about 15 sex partners... Is that a no?

Also say she is 25 and started having sex at 15 so that's 1 body per year.

Or it shouldn't matter?

This is my approach to it.

Bodies over time.

You gotta be realistic, its nice to say you want to marry a girl that is a virgin or less than 5 bodies... but in this day and age, they're very hard to find.. especially the attractive ones.

From my perspective, if a chick has had more than 5 sexual partners she is either one of those who got to college and had fun or that neighborhood broad who had a lil too much fun.

Logically it wouldn't make sense for a woman to have started having sex at 15 and had 10+ bodies by the time she's 25. If that's the case, she's either a freak, can't keep a man, or naive to what dudes is sayin to her.

Bro its gonna happen. When she leaves you, remain strong, don't act like a punk and beg her back. Cut her out your life and move on. She will come running back. Ignore her!!
Listen to this guy bro. Don't do what u see on the movies. Flowers, voice mails, crying, singing to her, all that **** makes u look more pathetic n mini tyrone will get a laugh out of the story. Don't ask her why she doing this to u or do **** on social networks, jus move on. Somebody start a getting over heartbreak thread for the young boy so he can be ahead of the game.

He's young you can tell bc he comes across as a know it all.

no one knows it all sir.

Listen to this guy bro. Don't do what u see on the movies. Flowers, voice mails, crying, singing to her, all that **** makes u look more pathetic n mini tyrone will get a laugh out of the story. Don't ask her why she doing this to u or do **** on social networks, jus move on. Somebody start a getting over heartbreak thread for the young boy so he can be ahead of the game.

or not.

Smh I see alot of girl problem threads in the future.
"NT, I love her but she lied, help"
"NT, her number was low but I can't stand this *****"
"NT, low number but her sex was wack as hell help"
tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

Bro its gonna happen. When she leaves you, remain strong, don't act like a punk and beg her back. Cut her out your life and move on. She will come running back. Ignore her!!

Lol. Someone should do it anyways cuz you see it all the time, word to the last dude living at home talking bout "she'd never cheat on me".

Y'all do realize vaginas come in different shapes/sizes right?

Loose yambs doesn't say anything about the body count

Can't be serious

How old are you guys?

100% truth.. After my girl gave birth and we waited like 3mo.. Joint was like a refurbished xbox that felt new :pimp:
with each post...

You can CLEARLY tell who's gotten their fair share of yambs in their life...

And who's just posting what they think they're supposed to say...

I feel like the guys who think logically are in the minority when it comes to these yambs bro...

Like... I hear so much wrong information regarding women... I sometimes think maybe guys really are clueless...

I understand the young dudes... But when you get around 21-22... You gotta start wising up...

Are we the minority, fellas?
Plenty dudes in here on that bags of sand status. They ooze it in their posts.
It has nothing to do with if you're for or against a chick with a high body count, you're post was just really stupid. Like it made no ******g sense.

You talking about big ***** and other dumb reasoning.
Or she was lying, she's good at pretending, and you just smashed on her period.

:lol:

She was 17 funny guy. We were in HS. Pretty normal situation to lose your virginity in. I'm 99.9% sure she was a virgin only because there's few things you can be 100% about. Nice try though :lol:
I didn't say anything about her age man. She could be 14 and lying to you. 99% sure aint nothing compared to a certainty. You relying on assurances that aint assured :lol: Jackpot my ***

Just be happy you don't got the clap.

This is true, some of yall could just have very small penises.

Mini hot dog in a pipe drain.

Last edited:
Had to let a bad one go recently. Exactly my type physically. Prior to us talking, she smashed a dude i occasionally hang out with. And he too has vids/pics of her smh. The funny thing is I would have considered keeping her around, but shorty is absolutely crazy. Like the type to trap you or slash your tires cuz you ignore her crazy. Guess that was a way of letting me know not to get involved with her.

I could also tell she might be a dummy by the conversations we've had about if _ or _ is a ho, or what constitutes hoish tendencies.

Glad i cut her. Staying sucker free 
pimp.gif

Legitimate question.. What causes loose yambs? Having gotten slayed by a huge D? Getting bodied daily? What contributes to this? Or are we confusing a deep pocket, with a loose one?

Back
Top Bottom