How many guys is too many for a girl?

This thread is too much. You guys sound so foolish. :lol:

High count or Low count. You Dimwads don't even know how many chicks the prior guys (to the girl)  has boned. You need to be more concerned with that because thats how STDS are transmitted. 

It seems like the fellas who are concerned are probably afraid because the past dudes JOHNSONS are bigger than YOURS. 

***P.S: & you know the less amount of guys that have boned  = the less chance that they were bigger >D  

Bruh....

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Lmao. I had actually typed something up to address dudes goofy *** 3rd party view but said **** it. Lame as ****.

:lol: The insecurity is crazy, sex is natural man even animals have sex, just dont get married or be in a long term relationship if you gonna be depressed over your girls past, you need to have the mindset of not putting the p on a pedestal & know that girls are human

Ok so let's put this another way:

How many guys do u want to run through your daughter?
Zero.

I want (all) my daughter(s) to be an ugly butch lesbian dike that uses a glass penis to penetrate other women.

That would truly make me the happiest father of a girl. I would be overjoyed the day she comes to me and says "Daddy I'm a lesbian" I'd ******g throw a coming out party.

But I don't see what the **** that got to do with this thread topic.

Last edited:
What's funny is I see you cats that accept high body counts as putting the p on a pedestal.

P on a pedestal means you hold it to higher regard than anything else in life. When you choose to sacrifice self esteem , and the less baggage that comes with a low body count chick , just because she holds you down than you are truly putting the p on a pedestal.

@mark Antony, forgive me dude. I type how I would carry a convo, so that comment is just in jist.

And at the end of the day again this comes down to preference, I see pros to having a chick with less bodies cuz to me that represents certain ideals which I need in my life. Some people see the cons cuz she ain't experienced and that represents problems sexually. End of the day were all looking for happiness, and I can't hate on you for trying to achieve that, neither you on me. So it's all love.

Last edited:
You not making any sense.

How is wanting your daughter to be a lesbian putting the p on the pedestal? Lesbians get nasty with it too. If I asked you how many dudes you want to run through your gay son what you gonna say? 0? 4? or are you gonna flip it and hope he's giving and not receiving? How detailed you want to get in to that ridiculous question?

Wanting 0 dudes to **** your daughter has nothing to do with how many dudes you want to **** your wife and keep in mind just about everybody that aren't some no more than 3 bs are stressing that they'd never ask in the first place. It's insecure and immature to ask. It's naive and foolish to want a small # given everything else that'll be accounted for not to mention if you believe w/e low # she tells you in the first place.

So to bring it back around as far as daughters go, I wouldn't want to know either. Asking your daughter how many dudes she let smash is even more flagrant, like she about to tell her father the truth about that :smh: Like no father is sitting around thinking how many dudes they want to **** their daughter.

If you do you're pretty sick.

Last edited:
Virgin reporting in. This is a odd topic for me because I've been around girls who had high counts and no counts.  For me, i wouldn't mind having a virgin girl, but i'm not looking for one either. Since i only date to wife someday i feel like knowing how many numbers a girl has means a lot about them. I was feeling this one white girl who i met back in may, but come to find out she smashed 10 dudes this year alone. i even went to her bday party and 3 of the dudes there were guys who'd been all up in that. She's a real down girl, but her count makes me feel like she's seen everything already. 
grin.gif

When do y'all bring up the question?

Post-smash or pre-smash? As a warm-up?

You must not have any other questions.

What's funny is I see you cats that accept high body counts as putting the p on a pedestal.

P on a pedestal means you hold it to higher regard than anything else in life. When you choose to sacrifice self esteem , and the less baggage that comes with a low body count chick , just because she holds you down than you are truly putting the p on a pedestal.

@mark Antony, forgive me dude. I type how I would carry a convo, so that comment is just in jist.

And at the end of the day again this comes down to preference, I see pros to having a chick with less bodies cuz to me that represents certain ideals which I need in my life. Some people see the cons cuz she ain't experienced and that represents problems sexually. End of the day were all looking for happiness, and I can't hate on you for trying to achieve that, neither you on me. So it's all love.

So a chick can lie to you and claim a low body count and you will already have positive preconceived notions about her.

The generalization that "high" counts like 15 or 20 means the chick has less baggage is ridiculous

Usually emotional baggage comes from bad prior relationships, not having casual sex with a 2-3 dudes per year

I don't give a **** how many dudes she's smashed... Long as that P is tight and the tests are negative, I'm good... Like myself a ***** that knows what she's doing anyways...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

SRS QUESTION TOUGH GUYS WITH HIGH BODY COUNTS

are you damaged because of your sexual past? low self esteem and whatnot??

Lmao. I had actually typed something up to address dudes goofy *** 3rd party view but said **** it. Lame as ****.
Lol get outta here with that talk you two. You can call me what you want but Im not the one worried about if a female has a high body count or not. Its funny that guys are so strung out if a chick has done this, that, and the third. Confidence is key when it comes to females and if you question a chicks past you wont be able to build on any future. But I'll keep my 3rd party view to myself.  Just my two cents 
tongue.gif

Lol get outta here with that talk you two. You can call me what you want but Im not the one worried about if a female has a high body count or not. Its funny that guys are so strung out if a chick has done this, that, and the third. Confidence is key when it comes to females and if you question a chicks past you wont be able to build on any future. But I'll keep my 3rd party view to myself.  Just my two cents :tongue:
bruh...

i never seen your screen name so i'll come at you correctly...

if you go back and take a look... mark and I actually agree w/ you on the part of not worrying yourself about the chick's past...

but you bringing STDs of partner's partners, even though is relevant, is completely out of one's control and there's not a damb thing you can do about it.

howna hell you supposed to know all the the WOMAN'S DUDE'S women?

#inb4 #ntextremes of comparing a street hooker to a catholic school girl...

but just like a JUMP OFF can burn you... a really chill girl can burn you too... so going around testing every chick you bone is unlikely.

THEN you started talking about being scared of another man's D... like... wtf does that have to do with the conversation? :lol:

aint nobody in here worried about the next man's D but you, famb...

so the GIF is needed... b/c you talking some nonsense...

some dudes want a chick w/ low numbers... some dont care... and you talking about STDs of partner's partners and D size... :smh:

This thread just keeps going. :smh: Just let it go people. We wish her body count is low, but we know its higher then what she says.

Last edited:
I wanna know what made dudes think low body count automatically = wifey material :smh:

If she didnt have fun early on in life, the creeping is gonna be even worse later on in life once she knows she got a man at home that she can always go to & wont leave her, while a chick that had her fun already is ready to grow up & be that chick that rather not go out with her friends anymore & chill at the crib with her man & cook for a *****

There's a difference between knowing her body count may be higher, and saving O's though.

Some in here don't know the difference, or choose to ignore it (for whatever reason).

Who talked about saving ****? But
The thing is you are never gonna know which chicks are ****, unless you grew up with them or you know dudes that did & know her history or you seen them on a tube site

bruh...

i never seen your screen name so i'll come at you correctly...

if you go back and take a look... mark and I actually agree w/ you on the part of not worrying yourself about the chick's past...

but you bringing STDs of partner's partners, even though is relevant, is completely out of one's control and there's not a damb thing you can do about it.

howna hell you supposed to know all the the WOMAN'S DUDE'S women?

#inb4 #ntextremes of comparing a street hooker to a catholic school girl...

but just like a JUMP OFF can burn you... a really chill girl can burn you too... so going around testing every chick you bone is unlikely.

THEN you started talking about being scared of another man's D... like... wtf does that have to do with the conversation?
laugh.gif

aint nobody in here worried about the next man's D but you, famb...

so the GIF is needed... b/c you talking some nonsense...

some dudes want a chick w/ low numbers... some dont care... and you talking about STDs of partner's partners and D size...
mean.gif
Haha Okay, Okay. 

I bring in that to the equation because (TO ME) that can be the only other possible reason that one who fears a chick with a high count. I mean the complaints that I hear coming from some of the members have me head scratching and crackin' up. But once again imma fade to black. 

We should have a body count thread. Lol

We did already. It was funny for awhile until the no smashers started accusing ppl of lying

Someone should really find it and bump it.

That thread was ridic... You'd have to be a complete fool to believe some of the people in that thread .....cats in highschool claiming triple digits :lol:

That's because dudes believe these ******* when they lie. "My home girls won't lie to me they all smashed 5 dudes, how are u dudes smashing 40+ if girls are only smashing 5". I wish they had hofax where u can look up n see a girl real number. Alot of dudes would be shocked and by your logic not wanting to wife alot of females

This right here... women lie to decrease their count... men lie to increase it......

They say as a general rule of thumb men lie and increase their bodycount by 3x... so a male who claims to have had 12 partners is more likely to only have 4 in reality. While women on the other hand decrease their bodycount by 3x... so a female that claims 12 partners is more likely to have 36.

:lol: Dudes taking a girl at her word when she spits off a number are kissing half the ***** in the city and dont even know it.... word to Randall...

Always nice to get a good laugh in the am. This thread is very humorous [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Who cares about body count. A woman would not like my number regardless of what she said. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom