How many guys is too many for a girl?

So 2 bodies a year is too much?

If a chick went to college and was single during all of college 2 bodies a year is freaking low

Unless you yourself are waiting for marriage I don't how that's a lot. What am I missing?

That's the thing it isn't 2 a year since college lets say it's 2 and three a year here and there since 15
I know chicks who numbers are close to their age

I feel age does make a factor in this discussion but when your 18-24 age group and have 15+ I feel there's a problem

A chick who started at 18 can have 15 bodies at 24 and that's less than 3 a year.

I just don't see how that's a lot.

What if at 24, her 15 was actually a 7 man train for a few years, then a 8 man train for a few years?

Like she hangs out every Saturday night with the baskeball squad for a few semesters, then the football squad a few semesters.

Think about it.

What if at 24, her 15 was actually a 7 man train for a few years, then a 8 man train for a few years?
Like she hangs out every Saturday night with the baskeball squad for a few semesters, then the football squad a few semesters.

Think about it.

Of course that's bad.

I don't even ask about the raw number and deviant activity like that is not hard to figure out/get an idea for aft dating and interacting with her, her female and male friends and her with your friends.

I was simply asking for the dudes who say 15 without any type of context is a lot

Everyone seems to be fine with this 15 number and all this "college" nonsense what if she didnt go to college 23 with 18 bodies?

Yo wth kind of standards do some of you guys have??

15 dogg???? Fifteeeen?!? Hell na.

You guys are being soft, saying what if she holds you down , and loves you , and gives you foot rubs as if your wife won't do that anyway.

If you are going to let her characteristics dictate how she will be as a wife you are wrong. Any woman you marry and show her how a man is, and acts, and provide for her she will be rubbing your foot at night. But to accept it and say I'm being realistic, nah b you just on some emotional tip. This woman going to raise your daughter b. how can you do that to your unborn seed???

Yo wth kind of standards do some of you guys have??

15 dogg???? Fifteeeen?!? Hell na.

You guys are being soft, saying what if she holds you down , and loves you , and gives you foot rubs as if your wife won't do that anyway.

If you are going to let her characteristics dictate how she will be as a wife you are wrong. Any woman you marry and show her how a man is, and acts, and provide for her she will be rubbing your foot at night. But to accept it and say I'm being realistic, nah b you just on some emotional tip. This woman going to raise your daughter b. how can you do that to your unborn seed???

This

I'm 29 and I've experienced how girls act in HS, college, med school, and the professional world.

For every year of time a chick is single 2-3 bodies is not a lot. It's natural. Nothing wrong with a chick who is dating someone for a month or two, likes him and decides she wants to sleep with him.

She only has to do that two or three times a year.

I really don't see what's wrong with that

If a chick is attractive, over the age of 23 and has under 10 bodies you hit the jackpot...in bizarro world.

In the real world if a chick is attractive and over the age of 23 you just pray she doesn't have an STD

I'm in high school so over 3-5 is too much honestly. But more and more high school girls are having body counts close to 10

I'm 29 and I've experienced how girls act in HS, college, med school, and the professional world.

For every year of time a chick is single 2-3 bodies is not a lot. It's natural. Nothing wrong with a chick who is dating someone for a month or two, likes him and decides she wants to sleep with him.

stop kinfoe...

You're making too much sense...

She should only smash 3 dudes over the course if 10 years (15-25)...

#teamTrustingTheNumbersTheseGirlsSayTheyPutUp....

:pimp:

A new thing I'm curious about is how do you guys go about asking a girl this question and at the same time expect an honest answer? :lol:

Read some more posts these past few pgs and yall kinda gloss over the part where you ask her how many dudes she's ****** like it's a normal question and skip to the answer, then if it's a # you're not comfortable with you stay away as if this is some type of Hi nice to meet you, what do you like to do for fun? How many dudes have you spread your legs for? just met you 1st date conversation regularity.

None of yall dudes are dating chicks and within the first week asking them what their #s are. At least not until you've at least made out a few times if not smashed already.

Last edited:
:rofl: Funniest thing to me is it's always these cats with no game that get minimal P that end up wifin' our jumpoffs, thinking they got themselves a prize cause they out kicked their coverage. Have no idea the B been had trains run and slurped up Wayne after the last concert.

:rofl: Funniest thing to me is it's always these cats with no game that get minimal P that end up wifin' our jumpoffs, thinking they got themselves a prize cause they out kicked their coverage. Have no idea the B been had trains run and slurped up Wayne after the last concert.

"She's a good girl. She went to med school and says her # is only 5. I believe her" :lol:

Here's a hint for the people too slow to keep up, if you're a man and your numbers are up there, the women that you're running through probably have similar numbers. The women that you are meeting that are new to your city or you're new to their city have a past that you will never know about.

With all the men getting their share of the P, who do you think they are geting it from, the same handful of women? :lol: :smh: Women **** just as much as men. Unless a dude is gay, who do you think they are ******g? This **** is silly.

For a dude to be overly concerned about a woman's past (if she's not your gf or wife) is goofy. You'll never know the truth anyway. There are some good girls out there and women that value themselves and are not smashing every Tom, **** and Harry and those women take some filtering and time to find, but if we're talking about dating and not serious relationships then why even work your brain?

Last edited:
It's just never been a factor for me, if a woman has done things in the past sexually that I wouldn't approve of, I could care less. I mean, odds are I have done worse. 

I mean, you can't really tell anyway, females are smart. If they feeling you, I mean really feeling you- they going to make you wait an extended period of time anyway, regardless if she was blowing the varsity squad in high school. 

Last edited:

Dudes are doing themselves a disservice by coveting the p so much, setting themselves up for heartbreak over some **** that really shouldn't be an issue. It really is just sex at the end of the day. Larger numbers though for a female speak to a greater mental issue, those you should def be wary of wifing.

If a chick is attractive, over the age of 23 and has under 10 bodies you hit the jackpot...in bizarro world.

In the real world if a chick is attractive and over the age of 23 you just pray she doesn't have an STD

Lmao ^^^^^ but that be the same chick that that'll be really to settle down treat you good and what not with the 15+ count some of the NT's don't mind

Listen to this man. I'm 28 so...if I run into a girl with 3 bodies around my age, she's either lying or a flat out psycho. She might even have a hygiene problem and be completely trash in bed. :lol:

But really...the numbers will add up. Can't blame a female for moving on. Plenty of guys lie for the vaginal walls so what is she to do? On to the next.

I'm pretty good at seeing thru chicks bull**** so they can lie but eventually it'll show

I knew a chick had a train ran on her the fact she told me I respected her but Pssh..

if I smash a chick and she not my girl thats all she'll ever be just a smash and dash

Last edited:
Don't ask, what's the point?....as long as she's clean and carries herself respectfully and acts like a lady, why does it matter to you if you are her first or her 156th?....seems like some immature **** to measure a woman by....should she look at you differently if your body count was high?....or should she be impressed?

I used to care about this during college. After I graduated I could care less. Girls in their 20s are going to sleep with a lot of guys and there's nothing you can do about it. If I'm just smashing then I don't care if she's at 100+. If I'm wifing her up, I would prefer for her number to be relatively low but at the same time it doesn't really matter to me if it's high. You can't smash away and expect the females you smash to be celibate, makes no sense. 

Back
Top Bottom