How many guys is too many for a girl?

I remember this 1 girl a few years ago telling me that she had 25 partners and she's 20. I thought that was nasty.

This thread is too much. You guys sound so foolish. 
laugh.gif

High count or Low count. You Dimwads don't even know how many chicks the prior guys (to the girl)  has boned. You need to be more concerned with that because thats how STDS are transmitted. 

It seems like the fellas who are concerned are probably afraid because the past dudes JOHNSONS are bigger than YOURS. 

***P.S: & you know the less amount of guys that have boned  = the less chance that they were bigger 
grin.gif

Everyone seems to be fine with this 15 number and all this "college" nonsense what if she didnt go to college 23 with 18 bodies?
If she didn't go to college and is under 25 single digits is perfectly attainable for a wholesome girl..

But if I can't smash she better be a dime to hold my interest and if she is a dime then everyone else is gunning for it too..

the likelihood is just really low.

After 25 its an exponential curve though. Clocks ticking and they don't have kids. It's biological at that point. And without the social settings school offers... you start to take what you get offered more.

when it comes down to it a girl will never admit how many bodies she have had

So it's okay for a guy to have forty plus under his belt, but it's not okay for a gal to have more than ten?

These double standards...

Yo I'm all for double standards. Ya I'm a man you are a woman we can't be held to the same standards. It won't work. You are emasculating your own self before you even get married. I wonder what your wife will do to u.

You dudes are on some new age bs that is going to bite you in the anus

Last edited:
a chick can tell the truth and say she has 2 bodies & theirs a 90% chance dudes wont believe her, but a chick can lie & say she has 10 when she really has 30+ & dudes would deal with it :lol: :lol:, its a no win situation for these chicks, they know dudes put ***** on a pedestal so you just better off not asking because you're not gonna get the real stats

You dudes down with double standards what makes you think a woman with a low body count, educated and caking would want you?
This is where dudes play themselves. Just because you out there smashing everything available does not mean a woman of self worth and high self esteem would want somebody with a high body count as well. Better start practicing what you are preaching breh or become a born again virgin because women are getting it in just like you...
And like my man said you are going to miss out on alot of good women if you keep worrying about a past that doesn't concern you.

You dudes down with double standards what makes you think a woman with a low body count, educated and caking would want you?
This is where dudes play themselves. Just because you out there smashing everything available does not mean a woman of self worth and high self esteem would want somebody with a high body count as well. Better start practicing what you are preaching breh or become a born again virgin because women are getting it in just like you...
And like my man said you are going to miss out on alot of good women if you keep worrying about a past that doesn't concern you.

So you just called it, high self esteem, self worth etc. you want to compromise all those things because you can only bag jump offs? Come on bro, don't let ur emotions control u.

It's ugly out here. I love my lame a** girl. I'm number 3. I appreciate that number. I know I will never find another woman who's just been with two guys at the age of 32. Go with your heart at the end of the day. It's somebody for everybody......but[emoji]128584[/emoji]you can not! Turn a h[emoji]128165[/emoji]3 into a husband or a housewife. Some people want to be free and live their lives as they should. You can't judge folks no matter if they have slept with 1 or 100. Good luck, [emoji]9996[/emoji]️&[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

So you just called it, high self esteem, self worth etc. you want to compromise all those things because you can only bag jump offs? Come on bro, don't let ur emotions control u.
First off you more in your emotions then I am fam.
Second you can call it what ever you want but I have experienced it all, plus I am wifed up and her count means nothing to me because she rides and takes care of home.(I even mentioned her in a earlier post in here)
Once again practice what you preach or continue being alone because all the judgement you are passing on these women will definately come back on you. I find it highly hypocritical to call chicks with high body counts Jo's, etc but dudes out here doing the same thing, raw and get scared about pregnancy and other things but don't consider themselves ****. That's laughable, but do you young man, I am happy and if my girl was hoeing before I met her, that's on me because I know i was a GIGANTIC *** in these streets, lol..
Once again you better find the same path you are dictating for your future spouse...

Last edited:

:smh: Do you ask every girl you talk to how many guys she had sex with?

:lol: @ you considering someone a jumpoff off a general number and not even in the context it happen, yeah bro 2 bodies a year is really a jumpoff/***/*********/classless :smokin

Depends on when she started having sex. Depends on the caliber of person she seems to be. Depends on the types of dudes she goes for. All this factors into a shortie becoming "my chick". If im just busting it down, and we're just hanging out.. whos gives an eff.

But if im single, I parse up front.. the type of relationship im willing to have with a chick. And thats based solely on their relationship profile. Bodies included.

I see some "jimmies got rustled".

1. if a girl judges me cuz I hoed out and tells me if u can do it, so can I. that girl will never have a place in my life. That female logic will always come back to you in whatever it is you do in life and I know some situations if my wife tells me that I will snap.

2. Yes a female with a high body count is a jump off, even if she is a doctor.

3. I don't ask to begin with because I haven't been looking for a wife. I don't care if my intentions are just for fun or temp relationship how many guys she is with, I am strictly talking marriage.

3. Any woman will love you if you hold things down in the crib, regardless if she had sex with a hundred or 1. So limiting yourself by saying she holds me down is indeed letting your emotions get in the way because you will ultimately find another wife with less count.

4. Luckily, being Muslim my community is rather big on the virgin thing and I will have no problem finding a girl who is educated smart and all the things you guys claim ur jump offs only have, and she'll be pure. This is not dreaming, it's as realistic as it gets again this is just my community.

5. I know there are good girls and bad girls in every race religion and creed. I have slated numerous middle eastern and Muslim shorties, but they do exist.

6. This is all personal preference at the end of the day, I can't nor am I judging ur decision or opinion, just having a discussion wit u fams.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Okay so it's okay for you to smash a bunch of chicks but your girl/future spouse better not have a body count over 2...
Lol, whew I am sweatin,what type of effect is that going to do to your girls' self esteem? If you even have that discussion with her she will always have thoughts of:
" Am I any good"
"Does he really like me"
" Does it feel good"
I can see who is naive and never has had a "Real"relationship. These questions would be on any persons mind(whether high self esteem or not). The only time a question of a persons sexual past should come up is when pertaining to the last person they are were with so you can have a test done( if you are establishing a real relationship). To down a person clearly because of their past screams judgement. I can only imagine some of the skeletons some of you dudes have lol. I get personal preference, but to stand on a Righteous Pulpit and condemn people for having casual sex and only skewing it to your advantage is truly asinine. Who are you to tell someone they are not worthy of love or companionship because they have a high body count. Once again practice what you preach. If you are about that low body count life for wifey, how about you keep your **** in your pants, abstine from sex or sexual acts( lettuce is still sex) and actually get to KNOW the woman and live the life that you are projecting on to other people...
I see this thread will have no clear resolve to it...
#NTEXTREMES

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom