Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AEA18

How many Ls how you taken this year?

Op you took a L with the thread title.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

A bunch...

Every man and woman takes a series of L's every year... If you don't, at some point they will come back with interest..

A bunch...

Every man and woman takes a series of L's every year... If you don't, at some point they will come back with interest..

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I lost count back in March.

laugh.gif
 been going through alot of BS i can't even count anymore

its probably something like

life:57 me:7 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I lost count back in March.

laugh.gif
 been going through alot of BS i can't even count anymore

its probably something like

life:57 me:7 
ohwell.gif

LIKE 4 l's./ Bought a brand new mustang and one week after buying it got smack by a lady not looking. Had no insurance had to pay to get car fixed. one week after accident caught a dui charge did 2 weeks in jail. came home girl was mad and upset at me and tried to divorce me.

new years eve almost shot my dad..
many more but u get the point.

Things are looking better now

LIKE 4 l's./ Bought a brand new mustang and one week after buying it got smack by a lady not looking. Had no insurance had to pay to get car fixed. one week after accident caught a dui charge did 2 weeks in jail. came home girl was mad and upset at me and tried to divorce me.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Damn bruh. Good to hear things are looking up. 

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Damn bruh. Good to hear things are looking up. 

I took a Major L earlier this year in regards to my Career but like Anton Said, i hope the W's outweigh the L's eventually..

I took a Major L earlier this year in regards to my Career but like Anton Said, i hope the W's outweigh the L's eventually..

Back
Top Bottom