how many of ya'll live with your lady?

I do.

it's going well and it gets better as the days go.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty
-wallet saver (split everything down the middle)

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.

Did it for a year. Things we OK. Endless smashing. But not worth the constant nagging "put ur shoes up". Thought I still lived with my mom. Forget random tail too. My girl when she was gone had her lil bff squad running up at random times. Smh

Did it for a year. Things we OK. Endless smashing. But not worth the constant nagging "put ur shoes up". Thought I still lived with my mom. Forget random tail too. My girl when she was gone had her lil bff squad running up at random times. Smh

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

make sure you have at least a one bedroom. couple in a studio is tough. 

That is pretty much the number one thing I hear lately, which pretty much helps with the alone time. It's tough to get mad at someone and live in a place with no dividing walls. The only place you can go is either the bathroom or out the door. Also if guys or girls have a pretty pretty busy social life with friends, prepare for it to me monitored. Just coming home late at night from kicking it with the boys will always end up with questions of where you have been and what did you do.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

make sure you have at least a one bedroom. couple in a studio is tough. 

That is pretty much the number one thing I hear lately, which pretty much helps with the alone time. It's tough to get mad at someone and live in a place with no dividing walls. The only place you can go is either the bathroom or out the door. Also if guys or girls have a pretty pretty busy social life with friends, prepare for it to me monitored. Just coming home late at night from kicking it with the boys will always end up with questions of where you have been and what did you do.

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Same exact thing I was going to respond with
laugh.gif

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Same exact thing I was going to respond with
laugh.gif

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Last 12 years ...I'm 28 now

But I'm SINGLE now ...don't know if I'm gonna miss the amenities compared to the disparities, separated once in 2008 lost 60 pounds, got a six pack, any woman I wanted
FREEDOM to watch what I want, have a who ever I want as my desktop picture. Sleep when I want, BS all day, play ball without nagging.
Eat what I want, Go sleep right after school and work...Got back together summer of 2009
indifferent.gif
, DIVORCING and I was  granted full custody.

laugh.gif
Yeah man, it noting to jump for joy over after the initial high wears off...women are vampiric creatures in every aspect of a man's life
I WONT MISS IT. AT ALL...

I do.

pros:
-home cooked meals
-endless booty

Cons:
-alone time
-constant nagging
-mess she leaves

but overall, I love it.
Last 12 years ...I'm 28 now

But I'm SINGLE now ...don't know if I'm gonna miss the amenities compared to the disparities, separated once in 2008 lost 60 pounds, got a six pack, any woman I wanted
FREEDOM to watch what I want, have a who ever I want as my desktop picture. Sleep when I want, BS all day, play ball without nagging.
Eat what I want, Go sleep right after school and work...Got back together summer of 2009
indifferent.gif
, DIVORCING and I was  granted full custody.

laugh.gif
Yeah man, it noting to jump for joy over after the initial high wears off...women are vampiric creatures in every aspect of a man's life
I WONT MISS IT. AT ALL...

id like to experience this before marriage. ive always had my own place...i hate roommates.

id like to experience this before marriage. ive always had my own place...i hate roommates.

I do as well..
we live in a apartment that's 750 square feet..

Pros:

-Food

-Warmth (during the winter)

-Poon

-Laundry

-Clean room

-Gifts that are actually wanted! (specific clothes, shoes, etc...)

-Knowing each others bad habits.. (before marriage and divorce) 

Cons:

-Can't kick it with the homies as much

-Can't take a $%$@ without interruption...(in the mornings)

-The.. "who, what, when, where, and whys" just when you want to put some shoes on your feet..

-The constant listening and watching of everything you do

-The constant whining of "we never do this" or "we never do that" (yet.. WE live together and have the rest of our lives to do whatever IT is)

-The being secretary of my cell phone when I'm not around.. (not that I have anything to hide, its just a sign of insecurity to me)

-Knowing each others hot buttons and choosing to push them...
grin.gif
 (we all have done it)

all in all 

I'm 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom