How many of you ever be discriminated against? vol i just did

^wow thats just wrong...

I faced some bs today. A fight b/w a bunch of white kids is going down and i got a call so my boy drove there to see wut happened. Two of my friends (one isfrom chile and the other is my brother. Afghan btw) and i hop out of the car and my boy whos drivin says hes gunna b back real quick. We get there right as thefight ends...some dudes callin the cops and everyones walkin away with their ppl. So my 2 friends and i are walkin around, waiting for my boy with the car tocome back and we see a dt roll up.

He asks us for ID. Im askin him why he needs our ID, we were just walkin around here and saw a bunch of other dudes walkin around, but we dont kno wuthappened. Then he tries givin me some BS that he's seen my name before on police reports. I've had only one "serious" run-in with the cops,and that was 3 years ago when i was 15. I just start laughing in his face and tell him that if hes tryin to get me to confess something its failing miserably.

Then 2 white kids that i know show up as the cop is talkin to us. My friends and I start askin the cop why he isnt questioning the other 2 kids. All he says tothe white kids is "what are you doing here?" When he interrogated us, asked for ID, took down information on his little notepad, and all that crap.

We're all a little racist inside, but the dude didnt even make an effort to cover it up or be fair with us. He was blatantly showing his racism and didntcare. Dude is just mad at the fact that he sees less and less of "his people" in my town as the years pass.

a while back i was with my brother in law who is black (im puerto rican if it matters)....we were in some little store ou tin the middle of nowhere inMississippi and some white guy was like "what do u (N-bomb's) want???

my brother was about to drop dude if my sister didnt stop him but yea...that was the only time i ever dealt with something like that.

one time in high school me and a couple of my friends went out for lunch and smoked a spliff on the way back to school. well we get to class and this nerdy kidasks me why my eyes are so chinky. i was pretty heated.....

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

get over it, people are havin nooses hung by their cribs and ur worryin bout watchin the %@+@ wizards play

Fall back. It happened to me at a Cavs game.

Living in the midwest is hell to me man, I feel like everyone is racist, especially in small towns. I should carry a mic and a speaker so I can

son bigots about Jews in Germany
laugh.gif

I'm seeing the greatness of the Bay Area [NorCal] even more with this. It has never happened to me according to race, but it has with age. Well i meanit has occured because of my race, but usually things over picking teams in sports or fighting. But then I find people tend to retract their statement afterplaying against me or finding out I've been doing martial arts for quite some time.

I dont feel like writing any stories cuz its too late for that but on two occasions Ive had someone scream out of their window and call me a $!+%!* and one ofthe times they tried to hit me with an egg.

I'm driving, and I see this cop looking at me in the next lane.

15 minutes later, he puts his lights on and there is about 5 or 6 cop cars outside.

Dude gets on the loud speaker and says "turn off your car, pull out your keys and put them above your door."

I'm from Pakistan by the way. So I open the window and I'm putting the keys out and dude whips out his gun and is yelling at me to put my hands back inthe vehicle.

2 cops walk up to the car. Asking me for license and registration yadda yadda yadda, they made me wait like 30 minutes to "check my information."

Comes back and goes "Osama?"

I'm looking at him like oh man here we go. But I didn't say anything.

He's like "what you didn't hear me? You Osama?"

I'm like "I don't know what your talking about officer. I didn't do anything wrong."

He's like "yeah Ok."

Then he's like "so you guys driving without your seatbelts on?"

We were but we had taken them off obviously.

I'm pissed so I'm like "yeah that's the case officer so if you could give us our tickets we can be on our way."

My friend in the passenger side tells him we had taken them off while we were waiting.

Cops gives me my information back and leave.

I can go on and on with more, but I'll leave it at that.

I was called a "Terrorist" by a Palestinian Qwik Stop owner because I wore an Israeli Defense Forces shirt, he refused to sell me a Gatorade andasked me to leave.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

laugh.gif
Whats funny is that she seemed spitfeul if she sucked her teeth to the fact that you were right n she was wrong. Like this N_ can't count Imm show him
laugh.gif
, this is why I love being black you shoulda showed got real arrogant and say some wild stuff, you gotta take advantage of those situations especially if you dont care what other ppl think of you.

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

grizzlyboy...you overreacted big time.

She obviously saw the season ticket holder's seats occupied by someone other than him, and decided to investigate. This has nothing to do with racism orany other form of discrimination. She was doing her job.

And it was pretty lame of you to threaten them with a lawsuit- they aren't the owners of the stadium, they would lose their jobs if that happened.That's why they were so nervous and treated you well. That's pretty low of you to pull that stunt dude.

^^ You sound ridiculous, if she had bothered to TRULY investigate rather than jumping to conclusions she would have found out that he was a guest of Mr.Kennedy(or whatever his name was)

She assumed he didn't belong there and most likely it was because of his race and probably his age, had the demographic been different (sitting in thoseseats) I'm certain her approach would have been very different. WAKE UP!

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

grizzlyboy...you overreacted big time.

She obviously saw the season ticket holder's seats occupied by someone other than him, and decided to investigate. This has nothing to do with racism or any other form of discrimination. She was doing her job.

And it was pretty lame of you to threaten them with a lawsuit- they aren't the owners of the stadium, they would lose their jobs if that happened. That's why they were so nervous and treated you well. That's pretty low of you to pull that stunt dude.

This Jack Rabbit always has some dumb *#$# to say
laugh.gif
..I'm surprised you didn't mention how much money your parents have.
eek.gif

Oh hey it's you again! I value your opinion highly, so please continue commenting on every one of my posts!

Anyway.

Nitski- SHE KNEW WHOSE SEATS THEY WERE. AND SHE KNEW THE PERSON SITTING IN THEM WAS NOT THE OWNER OF THE SEASON TICKETS. THAT IS "INVESTIGATING" THESITUATION.

Jesus.

It's not like she walked over to a random black guy and said "No way those are your seats."

She knew who owned them and saw that it was not the owner but instead some other guy sitting in them. Part of her JOB is to ask those questions and see if thatperson has any right sitting there. It happens plenty of times to people who buy others' season tickets, white or black.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I was called a "Terrorist" by a Palestinian Qwik Stop owner because I wore an Israeli Defense Forces shirt, he refused to sell me a Gatorade and
asked me to leave.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom