How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

me and my boy got rushed my last night in detroit before i moved, lucky me i saw it coming and kept them all in front of me so i did the melo and jabbed and backed the hell up.... it was at least 8 of them,
after my N's saw what was going down it turned into chaos, but i was dumb for rocking all my shine and flashing money in the club.

that split second prevented me from being on the robbed list

oh yeah...forgot about it but i got my chain snatched in preschool. it was a cross, too.

queens <<
but queens >>

...eh.

oh yeah...forgot about it but i got my chain snatched in preschool. it was a cross, too.

queens <<
but queens >>

...eh.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I get robbed everyday, it's called getting an education

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never been robbed in person

Ive had a pair of II's and a few dollars stolen from my locker in gym and some Pokemon cards stolen from my jacket when I was like in 4th grade amd my bike was stolen off my terrace when I was 10. Other than that, Ive been pretty blessed and havent gotten into any trouble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I get robbed everyday, it's called getting an education

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never been robbed in person

Ive had a pair of II's and a few dollars stolen from my locker in gym and some Pokemon cards stolen from my jacket when I was like in 4th grade amd my bike was stolen off my terrace when I was 10. Other than that, Ive been pretty blessed and havent gotten into any trouble
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I almost got robbed when I was 15 and lived in North LV.

They were most likely scoping me and my homie out, cuz once we decided to split 7 black kids rolled up on me asking for my bike and backpack or else they was gonna jump me and take my #$$ anyway.

I stood my ground and said they wasn't gettin nothin without me gettin KO'd. I stood there arguing (stalling) for like 10 minutes
laugh.gif
. I knew I was gonna get my !!+ whooped and my bike taken from me, but I was taught to always stand your ground against anybody.

But luckily my homie forgot his wallet in my backpack and he was about to go back and catch up with me, but when he saw the dudes he called the homies (they all hungout at a friends like 5 minutes away from where we were) and he got 10 of our boys and we ended up jumping them and takin they stuff.

laugh.gif

I almost got robbed when I was 15 and lived in North LV.

They were most likely scoping me and my homie out, cuz once we decided to split 7 black kids rolled up on me asking for my bike and backpack or else they was gonna jump me and take my #$$ anyway.

I stood my ground and said they wasn't gettin nothin without me gettin KO'd. I stood there arguing (stalling) for like 10 minutes
laugh.gif
. I knew I was gonna get my !!+ whooped and my bike taken from me, but I was taught to always stand your ground against anybody.

But luckily my homie forgot his wallet in my backpack and he was about to go back and catch up with me, but when he saw the dudes he called the homies (they all hungout at a friends like 5 minutes away from where we were) and he got 10 of our boys and we ended up jumping them and takin they stuff.

laugh.gif

me and my boy just got robbed today will really him...over a half..green
dude had a gun n $*%%

what i learned

do not take my basketball talents to trailer parks in Ga
do not win on their own court and boast about it
trust your instinct.

thought i was bout that life.i have been living a lie.

me and my boy just got robbed today will really him...over a half..green
dude had a gun n $*%%

what i learned

do not take my basketball talents to trailer parks in Ga
do not win on their own court and boast about it
trust your instinct.

thought i was bout that life.i have been living a lie.

Back
Top Bottom