How many of you have gotten robbed? Vol. Almost got robbed today

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

i've robbed 2 people in the past 2 weeks.. 
pimp.gif

probably not serious....

But anyone else ever robbed somebody on the street?

i was with my boy. some dude came up to me wanting my chain. put the gun to my face. i knocked it down. we started fighting. he got one punch in and yanked my chain. i punched him he dropped my chain. i thought about picking it up and running. but my boy was like "RUN RUN RUN", i look behind me...at least 15 dudes cross the block running for me. i guess they were watching the dude to make sure everything went ok and started coming after me once i knocked his gun down and he started struggling to take it. but anyway when i saw a bunch of dudes coming at me, i just ran as fast as i could. all i was thinking about was my life and i knew my chain could be replaced. everything happened fast too

i was with my boy. some dude came up to me wanting my chain. put the gun to my face. i knocked it down. we started fighting. he got one punch in and yanked my chain. i punched him he dropped my chain. i thought about picking it up and running. but my boy was like "RUN RUN RUN", i look behind me...at least 15 dudes cross the block running for me. i guess they were watching the dude to make sure everything went ok and started coming after me once i knocked his gun down and he started struggling to take it. but anyway when i saw a bunch of dudes coming at me, i just ran as fast as i could. all i was thinking about was my life and i knew my chain could be replaced. everything happened fast too

Damn i'm glad i live in pretty safe Finland. Social security pays everything for lazy people so they don't even need to rob anyone.

Damn i'm glad i live in pretty safe Finland. Social security pays everything for lazy people so they don't even need to rob anyone.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

pimp.gif

probably not serious....

not necessarily robbed, but when i was 17, me n the homie were at the mall i worked at at that time,  i seen some dudes eyeballing his gary payton sonics jersey,  one of them had a sonics pinwheel on (this was 2002 if your curious as to why i said pinwheel hats)  when we left, 5 dudes ran up on us,  we took off running and split up, i got away but some how they got his jersey but security caught all 5 of them.

security asked me and him what they took, my boy said his jersey,  me i was like these coward ugly ashy bastards took my sonics pinwheel hat, $20, and that macys bag he's holding right there has some clothes i just bought in it. im poppin off and saying how if i catch one of them on the streets by themselves it's over while having a little smirk on my face.  security took the hat from the guy, took $20 out his wallet, and i got a free macys bag with rocawear shirts and jeans
laugh.gif
     when the 5 dudes who tried robbing us got their stuff taken from them they had the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i wanna kill these guys look on their face.   security called the police and they all got sent to some holding cell where im assuming their parents picked em up.

a few days later, 2 of the security guards that caught them were like "we looked at the camera, the only person who got got was your boy, they didn't take nothing from you"  i  told em i know, but that's what they get for even trying in the first place,  security laughed, dapped me up and kept it moving.

pimp.gif

probably not serious....

not necessarily robbed, but when i was 17, me n the homie were at the mall i worked at at that time,  i seen some dudes eyeballing his gary payton sonics jersey,  one of them had a sonics pinwheel on (this was 2002 if your curious as to why i said pinwheel hats)  when we left, 5 dudes ran up on us,  we took off running and split up, i got away but some how they got his jersey but security caught all 5 of them.

security asked me and him what they took, my boy said his jersey,  me i was like these coward ugly ashy bastards took my sonics pinwheel hat, $20, and that macys bag he's holding right there has some clothes i just bought in it. im poppin off and saying how if i catch one of them on the streets by themselves it's over while having a little smirk on my face.  security took the hat from the guy, took $20 out his wallet, and i got a free macys bag with rocawear shirts and jeans
laugh.gif
     when the 5 dudes who tried robbing us got their stuff taken from them they had the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i wanna kill these guys look on their face.   security called the police and they all got sent to some holding cell where im assuming their parents picked em up.

a few days later, 2 of the security guards that caught them were like "we looked at the camera, the only person who got got was your boy, they didn't take nothing from you"  i  told em i know, but that's what they get for even trying in the first place,  security laughed, dapped me up and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I though so, but I never imagined someone would use a gun to hit you with.
Most of the times cats just pistol whip you so they arent forced to shoot you and possibly kill you
yep, shootin a #*@## is the last thing most these dudes wanna do when they robbin. its just that they know guns scare folks
I don't think you want to test your theory out.....esp. if person is not in the right mindset at the time, you never know what theyre thinking....but i feel you man, most of the time theyre not there to kill you, but I don't know if anyone wants to test the statistic out.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I though so, but I never imagined someone would use a gun to hit you with.
Most of the times cats just pistol whip you so they arent forced to shoot you and possibly kill you
yep, shootin a #*@## is the last thing most these dudes wanna do when they robbin. its just that they know guns scare folks
I don't think you want to test your theory out.....esp. if person is not in the right mindset at the time, you never know what theyre thinking....but i feel you man, most of the time theyre not there to kill you, but I don't know if anyone wants to test the statistic out.

pimp.gif

probably not serious....

serious as a dead serious hoody
not at gunpoint, more like swindled some suckers out of there drug money 
eyes.gif
... sue me

kanyeshrug.gif

pimp.gif

probably not serious....

serious as a dead serious hoody
not at gunpoint, more like swindled some suckers out of there drug money 
eyes.gif
... sue me

kanyeshrug.gif

Got robbed w/ my boy back in 8th grade. We were chillin on these steps tryna figure which move we were gon shoot and two dudes popped from the corner out of nowhere, cocked back the steel and the rest was a random moment. Me an my were both thinkin the same think about fightin back but everytime I looked at him he was lookin down and everytime he looked at me I was lookin down. We laughed about it in the end though they got him for like $300 and his silver chain. I was broke so all they was gon get from me was a single
laugh.gif

Dudes walked right past his cuzzo's crib 10min later come to find out but this was back when dudes aint have cell phones so we couldn't hit cats up to be on the look out

Got robbed w/ my boy back in 8th grade. We were chillin on these steps tryna figure which move we were gon shoot and two dudes popped from the corner out of nowhere, cocked back the steel and the rest was a random moment. Me an my were both thinkin the same think about fightin back but everytime I looked at him he was lookin down and everytime he looked at me I was lookin down. We laughed about it in the end though they got him for like $300 and his silver chain. I was broke so all they was gon get from me was a single
laugh.gif

Dudes walked right past his cuzzo's crib 10min later come to find out but this was back when dudes aint have cell phones so we couldn't hit cats up to be on the look out

I was selling my Laser Ivs to some guy on craigslist. I met him up while he was inside the car. He was with his gf and some other dude sitting in the back. I got the shoes inside a safeway paper bag and as we were exchanging the goods his girl just yank the bag out of my handsand the handle of the bags just ripped off. I was basically lowballed $40 but that was it. I never been robbed but had a couple of encounters.

I was selling my Laser Ivs to some guy on craigslist. I met him up while he was inside the car. He was with his gf and some other dude sitting in the back. I got the shoes inside a safeway paper bag and as we were exchanging the goods his girl just yank the bag out of my handsand the handle of the bags just ripped off. I was basically lowballed $40 but that was it. I never been robbed but had a couple of encounters.

- Got robbed at knife point by a grown ##* man when i was about 10 years old. 
indifferent.gif

- When I was in HS on my way to class I was coming up the stairs from the train when two dudes coming down the stairs hit me with the "yo, you got the time ?" line. I thought I recognized one of them at first  

so I stopped for a second then said "nah". One of them went behind me and the guy who asked moved up ahead to try and block my way while asking me to run my pockets. I pulled up my shirt and pretended to be taking my wallet out then just stiff armed the guy behind me and he went tumbling down the stairs. The guy in front of me punched me in the mouth (he hit like a #%+$%
laugh.gif
) so I grabbed him and threw him on his side and punched him in the face a few times then dipped. After class I went across the block and saw about 20-25 heads from the near by projects just posted up outside the station waiting for me so I walked to the next stop and got on the train there. The next day I took a kitchen knife with me but I ended up never seeing those kids again. 

- Got robbed at knife point by a grown ##* man when i was about 10 years old. 
indifferent.gif

- When I was in HS on my way to class I was coming up the stairs from the train when two dudes coming down the stairs hit me with the "yo, you got the time ?" line. I thought I recognized one of them at first  

so I stopped for a second then said "nah". One of them went behind me and the guy who asked moved up ahead to try and block my way while asking me to run my pockets. I pulled up my shirt and pretended to be taking my wallet out then just stiff armed the guy behind me and he went tumbling down the stairs. The guy in front of me punched me in the mouth (he hit like a #%+$%
laugh.gif
) so I grabbed him and threw him on his side and punched him in the face a few times then dipped. After class I went across the block and saw about 20-25 heads from the near by projects just posted up outside the station waiting for me so I walked to the next stop and got on the train there. The next day I took a kitchen knife with me but I ended up never seeing those kids again. 

i live in GA and down here we got some grimy @*! dude but to make a long story short

back in the day me and this dude was at my house playing the ps2 i had just got a brand new memory card too

got done playing dude said he had to go home (stayed bout 15 mins away walking dis.)

dude left,i kept playing ...well when i got done i try to save the game THEIRS NO MEMORY CARD!

i literally got up ran to dudes house barged right through the front door and buddy is sitting down stairs playing his ps2 with My memory card

well i took the memory card and ended up getting in a fight with his brother before leaving their house

(the brother i got in a fight died like 3 months ago shot in the head SMH crazy world R.i.p) 

i live in GA and down here we got some grimy @*! dude but to make a long story short

back in the day me and this dude was at my house playing the ps2 i had just got a brand new memory card too

got done playing dude said he had to go home (stayed bout 15 mins away walking dis.)

dude left,i kept playing ...well when i got done i try to save the game THEIRS NO MEMORY CARD!

i literally got up ran to dudes house barged right through the front door and buddy is sitting down stairs playing his ps2 with My memory card

well i took the memory card and ended up getting in a fight with his brother before leaving their house

(the brother i got in a fight died like 3 months ago shot in the head SMH crazy world R.i.p) 

Cedric I think I remember u telling us that story .

As for me tho,I been robbed once I looked at it like karma.I was walking on hillside ave in Queens I did a lot of grimey +%!% on that strip so I had this coming.I was eating waiting on the bus seen this girl I know with a bunch of ninjas.So I say what's up to her and go in the bag to grab my change I looked up ninjas is in my face and one of them was clutching something in their hand.Now I'm about that life but I recognized 1 of their faces and he was way older and a lot more bout that life
laugh.gif
.So they took like $5 out my hand.I was in a disbelief stage for a few minutes never before was I the victim. Fast forward about 6 months later I seen the same ninjas when I was with my whole hood they was all copping pleas like idk I don't be on that type of +%!% then 1 of my cousins just blacked and put the hands and feet on the ninja.

Cedric I think I remember u telling us that story .

As for me tho,I been robbed once I looked at it like karma.I was walking on hillside ave in Queens I did a lot of grimey +%!% on that strip so I had this coming.I was eating waiting on the bus seen this girl I know with a bunch of ninjas.So I say what's up to her and go in the bag to grab my change I looked up ninjas is in my face and one of them was clutching something in their hand.Now I'm about that life but I recognized 1 of their faces and he was way older and a lot more bout that life
laugh.gif
.So they took like $5 out my hand.I was in a disbelief stage for a few minutes never before was I the victim. Fast forward about 6 months later I seen the same ninjas when I was with my whole hood they was all copping pleas like idk I don't be on that type of +%!% then 1 of my cousins just blacked and put the hands and feet on the ninja.

me and my boy got rushed my last night in detroit before i moved, lucky me i saw it coming and kept them all in front of me so i did the melo and jabbed and backed the hell up.... it was at least 8 of them,
after my N's saw what was going down it turned into chaos, but i was dumb for rocking all my shine and flashing money in the club.

that split second prevented me from being on the robbed list

Back
Top Bottom