How many of you still rock Jordan's?

I used to rock nothing but jordans back from 98-2005

but with the decline in good quality, I feel away from the JB game..

they give us crappy quality and boost price? like wheretheydothatat?

thats why i don't mess with jordans anymore..

to answer your question NO!!!!

I stopped wearing Jordans after high school, got in some legal drama with Nike and sold all my shoes out of disgust. I stay in some hand made italians these days, Tods on the daily 
pimp.gif

I stopped wearing Jordans after high school, got in some legal drama with Nike and sold all my shoes out of disgust. I stay in some hand made italians these days, Tods on the daily 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm 32 and i still wear jordans

i REALLY don't care what anyone else rocking.

- this.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'm 32 and i still wear jordans

i REALLY don't care what anyone else rocking.

- this.

Pretty much agree with the sentiment in here.

I wear what i have. Don't really buy new one (white cement threes....guilty)

Working a 9-5 and being in loafers every day then just going to the gym after work leaves me with the weekends to wear all my shoes.

I find myself wearing my infrared AM90s almost every day anyway.

Pretty much agree with the sentiment in here.

I wear what i have. Don't really buy new one (white cement threes....guilty)

Working a 9-5 and being in loafers every day then just going to the gym after work leaves me with the weekends to wear all my shoes.

I find myself wearing my infrared AM90s almost every day anyway.

I wear jordans when I want but since I left for college I left 20 something pair at home. I have just cement 3s, 2 pairs of foams and running nikes in circulation or it would be straight Js

I wear jordans when I want but since I left for college I left 20 something pair at home. I have just cement 3s, 2 pairs of foams and running nikes in circulation or it would be straight Js

I don't wear my Jordans as much as I used to. That goes for most of my Nikes. I do wear them, though. Mostly in the summer because I think Jordans and all other basketball shoes look better with shorts.

I don't wear my Jordans as much as I used to. That goes for most of my Nikes. I do wear them, though. Mostly in the summer because I think Jordans and all other basketball shoes look better with shorts.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif
[/color]

Retiring is imminent for me.  I have a closet stacked full of them, but cant wear them, becasue during the week im in dress shoes.  And then when I do go out, sneakers cant cut it like the 18 and up days.  Therefore, they have no real value to me, minus the sentimental.  Its a few that I want as well (Concords in particular).  Then I will for sure be done.  Might even start unloading a lot of my stuff soon.

Pretty much.

Over the past year I purchased the Black/Cement 3s, Cement Grey 3s, and the Infrareds but I've only worn the blk/cement because I really dont have the time nor venue to wear them out to.

I don't want to get them stomped on so I don't wear them to music festivals or to hoop, can't wear them out at night really unless it's something ultra casual and I know I'll be home early and can dress down, and def can't wear them during the week. It's really just sentimental value to me at this point since I spend all my time in a classroom or office and not really out dressing how I like and enjoying what I own.

This thread and post pretty much sums it up for me:

http://niketalk.com/topic/246484

When I turned 19, I swore off sneakers (aside for air maxes) and transitioned to boat shoes, loafers, and over all more casual dressy shoes.

But lately as I've gotten older and I have less time to really pursue and indulge things that I enjoy I notice whenever I do go shopping I'm buying campy things that remind me of my childhood.  Retro tees, old dvds and memorabilia, and retro sneakers.  I've been loading up on more and more old Nikes/Jordans and it just occurred to me I'm getting back into the shoe game, be it for nostalgia reasons or whatever.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif
[/color]

Retiring is imminent for me.  I have a closet stacked full of them, but cant wear them, becasue during the week im in dress shoes.  And then when I do go out, sneakers cant cut it like the 18 and up days.  Therefore, they have no real value to me, minus the sentimental.  Its a few that I want as well (Concords in particular).  Then I will for sure be done.  Might even start unloading a lot of my stuff soon.

Pretty much.

Over the past year I purchased the Black/Cement 3s, Cement Grey 3s, and the Infrareds but I've only worn the blk/cement because I really dont have the time nor venue to wear them out to.

I don't want to get them stomped on so I don't wear them to music festivals or to hoop, can't wear them out at night really unless it's something ultra casual and I know I'll be home early and can dress down, and def can't wear them during the week. It's really just sentimental value to me at this point since I spend all my time in a classroom or office and not really out dressing how I like and enjoying what I own.

This thread and post pretty much sums it up for me:

http://niketalk.com/topic/246484

When I turned 19, I swore off sneakers (aside for air maxes) and transitioned to boat shoes, loafers, and over all more casual dressy shoes.

But lately as I've gotten older and I have less time to really pursue and indulge things that I enjoy I notice whenever I do go shopping I'm buying campy things that remind me of my childhood.  Retro tees, old dvds and memorabilia, and retro sneakers.  I've been loading up on more and more old Nikes/Jordans and it just occurred to me I'm getting back into the shoe game, be it for nostalgia reasons or whatever.

Carmines, III's or V's are the only J's I still rock. Will forever be wearing sneakers though

Carmines, III's or V's are the only J's I still rock. Will forever be wearing sneakers though

Haven't copped a pair of Js since the countdown pack with the 11s/12s. I gave them to my brother-in-law after only wearing them a few times.

Haven't copped a pair of Js since the countdown pack with the 11s/12s. I gave them to my brother-in-law after only wearing them a few times.

i don't remember the last time i bought a pair...but i wore black/red xiv just yesterday for a poker session - sweats and jordans = comfort 
pimp.gif

i'm heated to see all these pairs being released that i've had just sitting ds or vnds in the closet for the past 3-5 years ....shoulda sold them off before the releases...prob do a big sell off soon

i don't remember the last time i bought a pair...but i wore black/red xiv just yesterday for a poker session - sweats and jordans = comfort 
pimp.gif

i'm heated to see all these pairs being released that i've had just sitting ds or vnds in the closet for the past 3-5 years ....shoulda sold them off before the releases...prob do a big sell off soon

i still wear them from time to time...95% of mine just sit in the boxes though...i wear a select few.

i still wear them from time to time...95% of mine just sit in the boxes though...i wear a select few.

Back
Top Bottom