How many of you still rock Jordan's?

i still wear mine, but im going to start cutting down on the pairs i buy. move more into air maxes and vans just to get a bigger variety on sneakers without killing my wallet

i still wear mine, but im going to start cutting down on the pairs i buy. move more into air maxes and vans just to get a bigger variety on sneakers without killing my wallet

I still wear Jordans, I think I always will. I have slowed down on buying pairs though; I've been more into buying Kobes and such.

I still wear Jordans, I think I always will. I have slowed down on buying pairs though; I've been more into buying Kobes and such.

Back in grade school since my parents bought them for me, I could only buy one shoe a year so it was always a big deal to get that Jordan shoe that came out (like the Black/red XIs in 2001, the cement 3's in 2003 for example). It really meant a lot to have a shoe and to be able to rock it in school. But now that I've worked and made my own money so I can buy my own shoes now, I've amassed a decent sized collection but I've realized I really don't need that many shoes.

Nowadays, I still have quite a few Jordans, but I hardly wear them if it's just for running errands or something casual. Most of the time I wear some AMs. I'm trying to transition into more "classic" looks, i.e. Stan Smiths, etc.

Back in grade school since my parents bought them for me, I could only buy one shoe a year so it was always a big deal to get that Jordan shoe that came out (like the Black/red XIs in 2001, the cement 3's in 2003 for example). It really meant a lot to have a shoe and to be able to rock it in school. But now that I've worked and made my own money so I can buy my own shoes now, I've amassed a decent sized collection but I've realized I really don't need that many shoes.

Nowadays, I still have quite a few Jordans, but I hardly wear them if it's just for running errands or something casual. Most of the time I wear some AMs. I'm trying to transition into more "classic" looks, i.e. Stan Smiths, etc.

I'm 28 and although I feel silly wearing jays casually, there are certain jays I will continue to wear, 3's 4's and 13's

To each it's own....IMO you never outgrow the love for sneakers in general.

I'm 28 and although I feel silly wearing jays casually, there are certain jays I will continue to wear, 3's 4's and 13's

To each it's own....IMO you never outgrow the love for sneakers in general.

I'm really surprised by alot of these answers since it is sneaker website and most people probably joined this site to get info on Jordans.

I dont understand how people are saying Jordans cant be worn casually. A bunch of celebrities still think they are good for casual wear.
laugh.gif
Some models like the I, III, IV, V, XI and XII have just as much casual appeal as the Vans,Chucks or Air Force Ones.

I'm really surprised by alot of these answers since it is sneaker website and most people probably joined this site to get info on Jordans.

I dont understand how people are saying Jordans cant be worn casually. A bunch of celebrities still think they are good for casual wear.
laugh.gif
Some models like the I, III, IV, V, XI and XII have just as much casual appeal as the Vans,Chucks or Air Force Ones.

I retired with the CDP XI/XII purchase. I was not happy with quality of XI. I rarely wear J's today. If I do, it's black/cement III. I confuse the girls by wearing dif. shoes everyday. I wear more casual shoes today, Clarks DB, Wingtips, ect. I also like wearing my Volt Nike Lunar Eclipse- got a lot of compliments.

I retired with the CDP XI/XII purchase. I was not happy with quality of XI. I rarely wear J's today. If I do, it's black/cement III. I confuse the girls by wearing dif. shoes everyday. I wear more casual shoes today, Clarks DB, Wingtips, ect. I also like wearing my Volt Nike Lunar Eclipse- got a lot of compliments.

Back
Top Bottom