How many of you still rock Jordan's?

Hell yeah. However, I don't wear them that much; casually once every 2-3 weeks and slightly more often to play basketball.

Hell yeah. However, I don't wear them that much; casually once every 2-3 weeks and slightly more often to play basketball.

To me it's about progression. I came into sneakers around the age of 14 or so (When I could cop them myself) As I got older, my spectrum widened, I get the same feeling from some nice ferragamo loafers as the white or black/cement 3's. I will always be into fresh kicks.

To me it's about progression. I came into sneakers around the age of 14 or so (When I could cop them myself) As I got older, my spectrum widened, I get the same feeling from some nice ferragamo loafers as the white or black/cement 3's. I will always be into fresh kicks.

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  

Exactly. Not only that the design etc are so uninspired, and lately all they have been doing is re re re re re retroing the same thing, only in a cheaper lower quality. Plus i mean why would i need 5+ of the exact same shoe only cheaper quality with each purchase. Then the fushions.... That right there, along with the jordan/af1 mixes showed me, hey we can but any crap out and the masses will eat it up and buy anything. Im just glad I had to be apart of the jordan experience before it went down the crapper. 

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  

Exactly. Not only that the design etc are so uninspired, and lately all they have been doing is re re re re re retroing the same thing, only in a cheaper lower quality. Plus i mean why would i need 5+ of the exact same shoe only cheaper quality with each purchase. Then the fushions.... That right there, along with the jordan/af1 mixes showed me, hey we can but any crap out and the masses will eat it up and buy anything. Im just glad I had to be apart of the jordan experience before it went down the crapper. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif

Retiring is imminent for me.  I have a closet stacked full of them, but cant wear them, becasue during the week im in dress shoes.  And then when I do go out, sneakers cant cut it like the 18 and up days.  Therefore, they have no real value to me, minus the sentimental.  Its a few that I want as well (Concords in particular).  Then I will for sure be done.  Might even start unloading a lot of my stuff soon.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Sold all of my sneakers about 2 or 3 years ago.. Lately I've been looking for a couple of pairs to buy (maybe about 3, Playoff XII's and Olympic VII's are a must) and then I'll officially retire from Jordans. 
glasses.gif

Retiring is imminent for me.  I have a closet stacked full of them, but cant wear them, becasue during the week im in dress shoes.  And then when I do go out, sneakers cant cut it like the 18 and up days.  Therefore, they have no real value to me, minus the sentimental.  Its a few that I want as well (Concords in particular).  Then I will for sure be done.  Might even start unloading a lot of my stuff soon.

Ive always been more a of a Foams guy and now I find myself rocking Nike bball retros more. I actually might start selling my Js since I dont really wear them like that.

Last pair I bought was the Cement 3s and that was a must cop. The next pair will be the TB 3s.

I'll always love the Chrome VIII though.

Ive always been more a of a Foams guy and now I find myself rocking Nike bball retros more. I actually might start selling my Js since I dont really wear them like that.

Last pair I bought was the Cement 3s and that was a must cop. The next pair will be the TB 3s.

I'll always love the Chrome VIII though.

I used to rock nothing but jordans back from 98-2005

but with the decline in good quality, I feel away from the JB game..

they give us crappy quality and boost price? like wheretheydothatat?

thats why i don't mess with jordans anymore..

to answer your question NO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom