How many of you still rock Jordan's?

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  

I used to all the time but the quality of Jordan's have went down so much imo. They just feel cheap to me at least the material they use or how they make them nowadays. idk. Just can't rock with them. Ever since Gentry took over I've kinda slowly stopped liking them. I always wished that Jordan brand only made the one shoe each year for Jordan and then the signature shoe for all of the athletes on Jordan Brand. But I think he signed athletes that weren't that good and then that made me question the brand because what does that say about the quality of the brand if you endorse subpar athletes (Quentin Richardson in particular).  

I wear my red and white Xs when I cut grass lol
but really the only pair I still wear are cool grey 4s

I wear my red and white Xs when I cut grass lol
but really the only pair I still wear are cool grey 4s

i'm 26. on a normal basis i go between sperrys, wallabees, or desert boots. i own some dunks and p-rod 2s, but i only use those if im running errands. im still trying to sell off some of the rest of my sneakers, even though my collection isnt that great. however, since the only jordans i've ever really liked are the 3s, i'll be buying only those this year... at least until the next re-retroing i suppose. to sum things ill up, ill wear jordans and other casual types such as boat shoes, but the jordans dont see as much use. 
to each their own. if you still like 'em, keep wearing 'em. 

PS thanks OP for the topic. reminds me i need to update my listing in the buy/sell forum lol.

i'm 26. on a normal basis i go between sperrys, wallabees, or desert boots. i own some dunks and p-rod 2s, but i only use those if im running errands. im still trying to sell off some of the rest of my sneakers, even though my collection isnt that great. however, since the only jordans i've ever really liked are the 3s, i'll be buying only those this year... at least until the next re-retroing i suppose. to sum things ill up, ill wear jordans and other casual types such as boat shoes, but the jordans dont see as much use. 
to each their own. if you still like 'em, keep wearing 'em. 

PS thanks OP for the topic. reminds me i need to update my listing in the buy/sell forum lol.

mostly wear desert boots, chucks, sperrys to classes throughout the week. They go better with button ups

Still love rocking nikes and some jordan heat on occasion though, I think i always will

mostly wear desert boots, chucks, sperrys to classes throughout the week. They go better with button ups

Still love rocking nikes and some jordan heat on occasion though, I think i always will

Back
Top Bottom