How many of you still rock Jordan's?

I do. I don't buy em as much anymore tho as temptin as it is. I Just can't get into buyin a pair of kicks that I'm hardly gon wear and when I do have em look like I wore em thru a war after one wear. The ones I do have get wear when I remember I have em
laugh.gif
I got a day job now so I don't have time to wear em as much anymore

I do. I don't buy em as much anymore tho as temptin as it is. I Just can't get into buyin a pair of kicks that I'm hardly gon wear and when I do have em look like I wore em thru a war after one wear. The ones I do have get wear when I remember I have em
laugh.gif
I got a day job now so I don't have time to wear em as much anymore

Of course,why not? I still buy them too.

I see myself rocking sneakers/jordans even when I become an old man

I rock them on occasion, still love Js. Mostly go with white AF1(can't go wrong, matches everything), Converse, and other Nikes.

I rock them on occasion, still love Js. Mostly go with white AF1(can't go wrong, matches everything), Converse, and other Nikes.

well, i bought the cool greys... haven't gotten anything else in years.. (jordan-wise)

Of course,why not? I still buy them too.

I see myself rocking sneakers/jordans even when I become an old man

well, i bought the cool greys... haven't gotten anything else in years.. (jordan-wise)

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?
this is happeninn because people are still in recession mode and those styles are alot more affordable then jordans

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Raises hand. I feel like alot of people have switched up the style and wear more casual shoes like chucks, steve maddens, vans, etc. Obviously these are not high class casual shoes but more simplistic and casual than basketball sneakers. I still wear Jordans and Im 20 but I feel that I see fewer people rocking them these days, maybe due to 'maturity?' What about you guys?
this is happeninn because people are still in recession mode and those styles are alot more affordable then jordans

If I'm not in uniform I'm wearing Jordans. I wear them to the gym...just to go the store....going out on the weekends. I love them.
pimp.gif

If I'm not in uniform I'm wearing Jordans. I wear them to the gym...just to go the store....going out on the weekends. I love them.
pimp.gif

I stopped wearing them back in my senior year of highschool but I'm starting to get back into the shoe game again. My shoe rotation consists of puma suedes ( have a bunch of colors) , my clarks , nd sperrys. I'm 19 btw.

I still do, but not as much anymore. I used to wear Jordan's like five times a week, but now, it's like twice a week.
ohwell.gif

I still do, but not as much anymore. I used to wear Jordan's like five times a week, but now, it's like twice a week.
ohwell.gif

I stopped wearing them back in my senior year of highschool but I'm starting to get back into the shoe game again. My shoe rotation consists of puma suedes ( have a bunch of colors) , my clarks , nd sperrys. I'm 19 btw.

Back
Top Bottom