How many of you still rock Jordan's?

Used to wear them pretty much everyday but now very seldom maybe once a month at most and then just for a quick errand. Now its mostly dress shoes, danskos for work and boat shoes, loafers etc for going out.

Even though I hardly every wear them I still cant force myself to let go of all the ones I have even those that havent been worn.

Used to wear them pretty much everyday but now very seldom maybe once a month at most and then just for a quick errand. Now its mostly dress shoes, danskos for work and boat shoes, loafers etc for going out.

Even though I hardly every wear them I still cant force myself to let go of all the ones I have even those that havent been worn.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all about balance.
This.

As you get older and start dressing more casual, you realize that simple is the way to go.

Jordans will always be classics, and will forever be part of my rotation though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its all about balance.
This.

As you get older and start dressing more casual, you realize that simple is the way to go.

Jordans will always be classics, and will forever be part of my rotation though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Nope. Way too played out.
One of the silliest responses I have ever heard.  People like you are sheep. You only wear what you think others will like.  Screw that, I will rock my J's til I'm old and grey....

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Nope. Way too played out.
One of the silliest responses I have ever heard.  People like you are sheep. You only wear what you think others will like.  Screw that, I will rock my J's til I'm old and grey....

Back
Top Bottom