How many pair of basketball shorts do you have?

53180013_z.jpg

FTW.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Demax777

I have six pairs.
Kinda off subject, but do any of you guys wear compression shorts?
If so, do they help in anyway? I've been thinking about getting a pair for about for a while now, but is the $30-$40 worth it?
Yea they're good, but where are you paying 40$ for them? Go to WalMart and get them for 9.88, or the Nike Pro's from FootLocker are about 19.99. But don't wear them when you're not hooping, they literally put your package in the choke hold and if you mess around and catch wood in it, it'll hurt. They do solve the problem of being able to see the schlong through the shorts like dude above described with his UA shorts
I love compression shorts. I even rock them to go in the sauna room, jacuzzi and swim in the morning. How are the quality of the WalMartjoints? I get the $25 Under Armour ones from Sport Chalet. I got a pair of Nike as a gift, but they were too long for my liking, about 2 inches above myknees.

Only like 5, i need to get some more asap.Hooping shorts w/ pockets are the most convenient clothing item ever.
-basketball shorts
-lounge pants
-pajamas
-boxers
-great to throw on to make a quick run

about 30 or so. i wear them under my jeans, sweatpants in the winter. and out and around town in summer. plus i ball acouple times a week, so 30 isnt that muchto me.

10. 7 of em I actually wear. I went crazy at the outlets in Las Vegas and bought a bunch, cause the stores around here always get lame shorts. I needed somefor intramurals because they won't let us play with shorts that have pockets. Its damn near impossible to find a pair of shorts without pockets these days.
smh.gif

Probably somewhere between 30 to 45. I can wear a different pair everyday for a month, and I love it.

damn wth how do you guys only havel ike 4 pairs?? what do you wear when youre at home? you stay wiht your jeans on and %@*% #*!? i stay wearin shorts at homeeven during winter in BOSTON

$!%! OUTTA HERE WITH SWEATPANTS

Back
Top Bottom