How many rich niketalkers are there? Any rich nters

Status
Not open for further replies.
lakers.gif

Originally Posted by CMBWHODI

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.

All in fun, really, I am no better than anyone else. 

And for future reference, most likely nobody is going to claim their wealth on this board, what will it do? It will just make people call ducktales and ask for proof, to prove to other people how much money we/they have.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude just deaded the thread though
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what RFX45 does for a living...

^^ RFX has to be an gov't agent of some kind. niidawg, and ace of jays seem to be doing pretty well too

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.

And for future reference, most likely nobody is going to claim their wealth on this board, what will it do? It will just make people call ducktales and ask for proof, to prove to other people how much money we/they have.
tumblr_lcsixopH2M1qc4k6lo4_500.jpg
  my man

That is a fine piece of watch

Originally Posted by Zyzz

RFX or w/e his name is
laugh.gif
and Thockey are rich plus Ben bawra and that one dude with the G wagon.

dont know how i forgot some dudes names SMH

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rich is a vague term imo. owning a private jet to me is rich. comfortable/do well isn't necessarily rich. RFX is one dude i understand to have paper, his posts in the dressing better thread have backed this up...o yea and that new z4. but i can't claim him to be rich. also is being rich the same as being wealthy?

then there are people on here with rich family, like that young buck who's fam copped him a gtr (im pretty sure)
nerd.gif

post college grad looking for work but im debt free. im not rich, im in transition
grin.gif

RFX is balling comfortably. Still wonder myself what he does for a living since he seems like a younger dude.

I am not poor but far from rich. Still living at home though and finishing up school, saving money ftw

never heard of that watch brand before, looks nice

whats the retail on that? (not like i can afford it
laugh.gif
)

that 1 dude, VK i dunno his niketalk name but he's on tumblr I've seen him around here too. he has any watch u can imagine, he has the same breitling as i do as his little beater watch (5k watch.. ) private jets etc. his tumblr is entertaining therealvk i think it is

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*
Mine was measured on the scale from the 1800's my man. Its rough out here with gas at almost $4 
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ almost.  It is $4.00+ out here in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom