Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gentry187

I may be poor but I'm rich in soul.
pimp.gif

You got 48 pairs of Lebron IXs though  :-/

Originally Posted by CMBWHODI

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

No one in the jewellery thread has posted a Vacheron Constantine before. In fact, most of us in there aren't rich..just made sacrifices and saved to buy certian things. For example, Frank Mucus still lives at home and eats Ramen Noodles for dinner.

All in fun, really, I am no better than anyone else. 

And for future reference, most likely nobody is going to claim their wealth on this board, what will it do? It will just make people call ducktales and ask for proof, to prove to other people how much money we/they have.
I'm not big on jewelry. How much is this thing worth roughly?

And who's RFX?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*
Mine was measured on the scale from the 1800's my man. Its rough out here with gas at almost $4 
30t6p3b.gif

Try $5-6 gas over here.

There might be a few rich people on here but I can tell you that there are alot of people doing well on here (house,car, 6 figure career, etc)

1+ for the doing well peeps

I work for my father's financial firm. I make 150k after taxes...
I feel slighted by some people because They know I'm only in my position because of my father.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I wouldn't consider myself rich though. The clients I deal with are multi-millionaires...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

raises hand.

*disclaimer- Supermanblue79's current net worth was measured on the 1930's US income scale for the purposes of this thread.*
Mine was measured on the scale from the 1800's my man. Its rough out here with gas at almost $4 
30t6p3b.gif

Try $5-6 gas over here.

There might be a few rich people on here but I can tell you that there are alot of people doing well on here (house,car, 6 figure career, etc)

1+ for the doing well peeps
Yup. Same here. $5-6 for gas. We also have the highest utility rates here in Asia. Electricity and Internet 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

never heard of that watch brand before, looks nice

whats the retail on that? (not like i can afford it
laugh.gif
)
someone correct me if im wrong but i believe those go for $50,000 at the minimum.

I don't know if I should laugh or cringe at the sight of yall trying to count each other's paper like this.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$6 gas is violating, i feel bad for those who don't have a choice but to drive on that
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I always crack up when someone says "Ben Bawrraaaaaa"
laugh.gif

Sorry, carry on with your richness.

Never be concerned with what's in another man's pocket. Run ya lane. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

^ dudes sound like females, worried about what's in a man's pocket.

everything sounds like a female on this board...
what's wrong with asking who's rich and how they got there?

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Poor college grad. Unemployed, not motivated and lazy. Trying to figure out how to turn my passions into cash. I have gone no where.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Put em up

^ dudes sound like females, worried about what's in a man's pocket.

everything sounds like a female on this board...

if the writing is on the wall...calling it how i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom