How many times have Total Air Foamposite Maxes been released?

literally?
if so, i'm gonna throw these on and rock them
it's funny the dmv gets so many foams but in my two homes (iowa, nc)
they are scarce

^are you even from here. If so, pick a sportszone, legends or even some dtlr's and tell me what you find. If i was pressed to debunk your claim i'dtake pictures, but i digress.

In Holiday 2003, a pair of black pair released with the silver emblem...

totalfoamposite_blk.jpg

Later in 2004, the all black pair with the black emblem that the OP posted released as a part of the "Black Pack" alongside the blk/blk CB 94...

and the blk/blk Foamposite Pro...

I know a bunch of other colorways released in '05 (silver, brown, tan, blue) but to my knowledge Nike hasnt releasedthese anywhere since '05...

A post like this seems to ge made once every year.

1) 2003- blk/silver retro (307717-001), trash retro. The black foam was so dull. Damn near ashy.
2) 2003- white/blk retro
3) 2004- black/black retro (307717-002) Best retro version
4) 2004- silver/black retro
5) 2005- Blue/white retro
6) 2005- tan/brown
7) 2005- brown/tan
glasses.gif
2006- all black re-retro (307717-004) smaller total air max unit implemented

The 004 all-black retro gets released yearly in the DMV. NYC got some more early last year, but only at a few spots.

Still looking for a pair of the white retro (ds sz 13). Those and the silvers sold out QUICK up here.

Your forgetting about the Original's which dropped in 1998 with the purplish/teal/blue hologram on the side and teal air unit

well in my time ive had atleast 4 pairs of the blacks, only ones i have no are the 04's with the silver swoosh, and a beat pair of OG silvers, lookin for aDS retro silver pair btw in size 9.5 - 11 lol
nerd.gif

but it seems like they come out all the time or we just have unlimited stock up in DMV

I've never gone to a shoe store in DC and not seen foams. They do come out there every year.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

A post like this seems to ge made once every year.

1) 2003- blk/silver retro (307717-001), trash retro. The black foam was so dull. Damn near ashy.
2) 2003- white/blk retro
3) 2004- black/black retro (307717-002) Best retro version
4) 2004- silver/black retro
5) 2005- Blue/white retro
6) 2005- tan/brown
7) 2005- brown/tan
glasses.gif
2006- all black re-retro (307717-004) smaller total air max unit implemented

The 004 all-black retro gets released yearly in the DMV. NYC got some more early last year, but only at a few spots.

Still looking for a pair of the white retro (ds sz 13). Those and the silvers sold out QUICK up here.

this info is 100% correct

wish i kept my white/black total foams deadstock

this and the foamposite max penny and pros are the only foams i buy

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^are you even from here. If so, pick a sportszone, legends or even some dtlr's and tell me what you find. If i was pressed to debunk your claim i'd take pictures, but i digress.
yup im from dc my fault i thought u meant the all blks

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Your forgetting about the Original's which dropped in 1998 with the purplish/teal/blue hologram on the side and teal air unit

i need those in my life
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I remember I first saw someone with those in h.s. and I was like
eek.gif
. Wanted a pair so bad, but never got one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

^are you even from here. If so, pick a sportszone, legends or even some dtlr's and tell me what you find. If i was pressed to debunk your claim i'd take pictures, but i digress.
actually he is and so am I. Ive been up and down all of md/va and I havent ever seen a pair since they last came out.

somebody either has bad timing or hasnt been looking in the right places..... Im with Ace on this 1

Back
Top Bottom