How Michael Jordan Still Earns $80 Million A Year

that story about him cheating pippen for that M&M race is funny as hell..did it for a couple of years till he noticed.
laugh.gif

link? :nerd:

No it was a number of different m&ms, like the 7th inning race at the Phillies stadium, but the winner was always pre-determined and MJ saw the rehearsal's for it at shootaround, so he always knew what colour was going to win.

25-30% growth in 2012? That is not sustainable and I wonder what will happen when this sneaker bubble pops

Can't wait for the sneaker bubble to pop.

This. Whenever it happens, I'll be there to continue, but I have a feeling there will be nothing left once it does. It's amazing how he still has an effect. It boggles my mind how kids that are teenagers to young 20's buy kicks at a crazy pace but have never seen him play. I think that's the beef with older "collectors" vs. younger "collectors". Simply the reason, older people saw him play which made them buy the kicks. Younger people buy because itss popular. The common thread is that they are classic shoes that everyone loves, we just take the reason for buying them personal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom