How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

ive developed a product that helps barbers cut hair faster.

its a modified design of a current item that usually costs around $15 - $25

how much should i charge for my item since they’re charging over $30 a haircut?

if a haircut takes 25 minutes, my product reduces that time to 5 minutes a cut

Is this only for barbers? If you can make a foolproof tool for a person to fade themselves, the limit is the sky :emoji_fire:

reminds me of phone rings guy :frown:

Dude invented this before popsockets smh.

Is this only for barbers? If you can make a foolproof tool for a person to fade themselves, the limit is the sky :emoji_fire:

reminds me of phone rings guy :frown:

Dude invented this before popsockets smh.

yes, only barbers.

im not sure if it will work for the individual, but ill try.

Couldn't someone just make a guard or even better a blade that instead of being straight across was shaped angular? like /

Then you could just run it across as normal and the fade would be done for you

Couldn't someone just make a guard or even better a blade that instead of being straight across was shaped angular? like /

Then you could just run it across as normal and the fade would be done for you

they do.

they’re on Amazon and Alibaba already

Most of those prices are just for clicks/engagement and idiots who like to brag about spending money. Their booking links have the real price.

This is the first "viral" barber I remember from like 10 years ago he's in ATL charging $85 for men. $90-120 for women. More for the dying/coloring

Honestly once you get into traveling, and in house cuts whatever a barber wanna charge I'm not really complaining.

It's the in shop $50 tapers and lineups that must be stopped.

I roast but if I never touched my natural line and just let it grow in thats about the shape I get in fact it's even higher. I bring the sideburns meeting into the goatee slightly down so i get a notch right there

go to great clips and the price is up $2 so my cut is 22 now plus give a 5 for the tip pause

I need to find a new barber in the DMV. My current just isn’t paying attention to detail anymore. It’s like a barber makes sure he gives you the best cut when you first start messing with them. After that they get lackadaisical.

A new level of barber. having to pay in cultural heritage

1710368349793.jpeg

Nas begs to differ ....

Meant to ask my barber when I was there the other day but I’m trying to get something just to line up my beard between haircuts. I noticed he uses these so would they be a good idea?
I’m gonna grow out my beard for a couple months but I’d be able to get guard for this too right?

I got that babyliss. It’s sharp out the box but I had it less than a year and it already started pulling on my under neck hairs. I think I just need to oil it. They be at Burlington down here sometimes for like $34.99.

Back
Top Bottom