How much do you pay for your haircut? (IG barbers going crazy)

I left out a word, I mean "I've never seen a taper treated as just part of a line up." Taper was always a seperate charge from lineup.

got you.

my issue is him making a conspiracy out of it by suggesting people are requesting it in an effort of avoiding the price of a full cut. its not that deep.

neither a taper or lineup alone has ever been the price of a full haircut, now it is because 🥷🏾.

this current trend of locs on top, fade on the bottom should not be the same price as a full haircut. but 🥷🏾 and economics/ business is like oil and water.

i recently switched up to a Dominican spot. same cut, regular pricing, not this $50+ garbage.

Fade/taper/beard is running me $65 :smh:
Dude has his own shop and is a childhood friend of a friend and smokes me out when I drop by at least but these prices are wild. I tried a few other local barbers and they don't do the quality of work he does though.

Fade/taper/beard is running me $65 :smh:
Dude has his own shop and is a childhood friend of a friend and smokes me out when I drop by at least but these prices are wild. I tried a few other local barbers and they don't do the quality of work he does though.

go to a Dominican spot and report back

my spot dont even speak english, cash only, late 90s-early 2000 prices

$60. Get cut once a month.

Used to be $30, but then my barber started getting hella busy and his schedule fills up quick.

I still pay $15 (12+3tip) at the Chinese spot. Dudes don't even speak English lol.

I haven't gotten roasted in real life yet.. all that matters :lol:

Most people need to understand, that no matter if it's minimal work, if a certain hairstyle becomes popular within our culture, prices are going to be raised on it,simply because the demand is there. That's why it's funny to me, to see people say, im going to grow my hair out, so i can avoid paying these high haircut prices.

Then they're still paying the same amount of money on a taper, because everybody and their mommas, want that same type of cut. It's only a win win, if you know how to cut your own, no matter if you have long or short hair. If regular edge ups, along with beards or goatees shaped and edged up, became popular. Then they charge $30 and more for only edge ups.

Also, dont believe for one second, that these barbers are charging these high prices, to all of their customers. Ive seen cats charge from $15 to $45, depending on who the costumer is.

The customer who pulls up in a decent expensive car, who talks about how much he makes per year, and which nice neighborhood he stays in. Is definitely getting taxed way more, in comparison to the local guy, who walked their from around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom