How much does it cost YOU to get your haircut? (

My old family barber in Cali would be 8 bucks, and I'd usually tip 3-4 dollars because they're like family. Ever since I moved out of state, I have been cutting my own hair, but contemplating growing it out now. First thing I'll do when I go back is get a haircut. It's uncanny the relationships we build.

Maybe i forgot to ask this...how old is everyone...I stopped paying 8 when i was 13...i'm 24 now and been going forever. This ninja be giving me back different change every time...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Aye wasn't there a dude on here from NY OK that let an Asian ladyies cut his hair for $57 or some ridiculously low price. Somebody else remembers this?
Nah that was me bro. $7 for a cut, sideburn and beard trim if you want it, back rub at the end, and she'll put her ******* on the side of the face when she reaches around to the other side of you while doing the line. They always @@%$ up my sideburns though, but it's no biggie because mine grow in so fast it wouldn't make sense to get a fade there or that point thingy all brothas be doing anyways because it'll be ashy with 12 hrs with newgrowth

The @@%$ yall paying $20 for if you're black? !!@* is ridiculously simple. You'd be better off just buying an Andis Professional for like $55 and then do the cut yourself and then just go in and have them do your lines and any fades or tapers you might want.

Yeah you could get away with cutting yourself, but it doesn't sound you're from places with amazing barbers to understand.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Aye wasn't there a dude on here from NY OK that let an Asian ladyies cut his hair for $57 or some ridiculously low price. Somebody else remembers this?
Nah that was me bro. $7 for a cut, sideburn and beard trim if you want it, back rub at the end, and she'll put her ******* on the side of the face when she reaches around to the other side of you while doing the line. They always @@%$ up my sideburns though, but it's no biggie because mine grow in so fast it wouldn't make sense to get a fade there or that point thingy all brothas be doing anyways because it'll be ashy with 12 hrs with newgrowth

The @@%$ yall paying $20 for if you're black? !!@* is ridiculously simple. You'd be better off just buying an Andis Professional for like $55 and then do the cut yourself and then just go in and have them do your lines and any fades or tapers you might want.

Yeah you could get away with cutting yourself, but it doesn't sound you're from places with amazing barbers to understand.

laugh.gif

Nah there's good barbers. I just don't !#!% with those shops. For 1, they also sell bootleg Nikes, DVDs, clothes, etc. and I don't support that right off the bat plus their lines are always too long, dudes seem more concerned with some ignorant #@+ argument like Kim K's booty versus Nikki Minaj's booty and sports arguments so it takes forever, plus the overall environment can get too ghetto at times.

But that doesn't change the fact, even when it's a good cut, $20 is just ridiculous given how simple it is to cut black hair.

True, price and environment can be too much. but lining up myself, though clean, i can still tell the difference from a pro cut. I step out the shop with that mean diddy bop saying something slick to the first bad broad i see.

Like everyone else is saying, $15 with the usual $5 tip. Man it is expensive though. Barbers can make some chips. If they are quick, man they can clean up. My Barber is on the slower side. Takes him about 40 mins to cut my hair.

usually $25 (incl. tip) when I go to a good spot, but if I get a cut on base it's $8.95 + tip. you get what you pay for.

Dang...I need to change barbers then...but my hair is something I don't play with. How does one go about finding a new barber?

$10 for a line
$20 for a cut

i get lined every week and a cut about once a month. it all depends on how nappy i let it get.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Dang...I need to change barbers then...but my hair is something I don't play with. How does one go about finding a new barber?

i try to get a referral from a friend who's a reg at the barbershop.

Local barber does $7 tuesdays, so I just pay $10 with a tip. I get a shave afterward, and everything.

True, price and environment can be too much. but lining up myself, though clean, i can still tell the difference from a pro cut. I step out the shop with that mean diddy bop saying something slick to the first bad broad i see.

smokin.gif

5cx4e9.gif

Cut $12
Shape Up- $5

or if im low on cash, dude in my apartments cuts for 5 and is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom