How Much Does The Barber Get For A Tip?

some of you guys are paying absurd prices...holy $**$...20 dollars for a hair cut and you are a guy!?!?!?!?

I pay 8.35 for a hair cut I tip my barber who I've been going to for almost 10 years anywhere from 3-5 bucks.

Some of you guys are paying women prices

some of you guys are paying absurd prices...holy $**$...20 dollars for a hair cut and you are a guy!?!?!?!?

I pay 8.35 for a hair cut I tip my barber who I've been going to for almost 10 years anywhere from 3-5 bucks.

Some of you guys are paying women prices

I pay $9.70 for mine (army bases FTW
pimp.gif
) I just give him $15

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i usually tip $1-3.
not sure what this picture means [edited out], but my barber appreciates the tip and takes care of me...so, i'm not worried about whether anyone else thinks i'm cheap or not. $3 is a 30% tip at my barbershop, anyone in the service industry would/should be happy with a 30% tip.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

i usually tip $1-3.
not sure what this picture means [edited out], but my barber appreciates the tip and takes care of me...so, i'm not worried about whether anyone else thinks i'm cheap or not. $3 is a 30% tip at my barbershop, anyone in the service industry would/should be happy with a 30% tip.

-waystinthyme

I think a haircut cost around 12 or 13. I always just give a 20. I use to give like 3 dollars but i gave a 20 once and now i cant go back you know
laugh.gif

I think a haircut cost around 12 or 13. I always just give a 20. I use to give like 3 dollars but i gave a 20 once and now i cant go back you know
laugh.gif

I'm glad I cut my own hair
laugh.gif

More than $5 is overpaying IMO, especially if you're going to see that barber regularly.

I'm glad I cut my own hair
laugh.gif

More than $5 is overpaying IMO, especially if you're going to see that barber regularly.

Originally Posted by EmAych417

$20 for a haircut
$10 for a shape up

that's not what i tip, lol. how much i give em total. . .

$10 for a shape up?  just to go over your lines with an outliner?  that's a lot of money.  you could buy an andis outliner and disposable razors and learn how to line yourself up.

$20 for a haircut
$10 for a shape up

$10 for a shape up?  just to go over your lines with an outliner?  that's a lot of money.  you could buy an andis outliner and disposable razors and learn how to line yourself up.

most of you got to remember not all barbers make commission if they do it's real cheap like a waiter cheap! Most barbers work hourly and pray the tips are nice. u wonder why your hair looks jacked we remember those who cheap hand us!

most of you got to remember not all barbers make commission if they do it's real cheap like a waiter cheap! Most barbers work hourly and pray the tips are nice. u wonder why your hair looks jacked we remember those who cheap hand us!

$20 for a haircut
$10 for a shape up

same here...that $20 goes a long way, no long wait goto my dude every week...the other day i needed a cut badly and he was ready to leave
my dude saw it was me and i got blessed with the ill dark Caesar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$20 for a haircut
$10 for a shape up

same here...that $20 goes a long way, no long wait goto my dude every week...the other day i needed a cut badly and he was ready to leave
my dude saw it was me and i got blessed with the ill dark Caesar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom