How Much Does The Barber Get For A Tip?

Some of ya'll are cheap
laugh.gif
can't even slide your barber a $5 tip?

My cuts go for 15 and I give him 20. No need to break change.

give a 5$ tip for a $20 cut....he skips other custys for me i call b4 i go....ooooo the perks...tip that man

give a 5$ tip for a $20 cut....he skips other custys for me i call b4 i go....ooooo the perks...tip that man

ok, my $7 is being generous then. no wonder he seemed cool. i went to that shop specifically because it's the latin shop. they hook these dudes up here w/ that NY/NJ sick hair line. straight line like steve harvey. he did a good job this one time so i think i'll be a regular. my plan is every other monday.

thanks for everyone's info. much appreciated.

ok, my $7 is being generous then. no wonder he seemed cool. i went to that shop specifically because it's the latin shop. they hook these dudes up here w/ that NY/NJ sick hair line. straight line like steve harvey. he did a good job this one time so i think i'll be a regular. my plan is every other monday.

thanks for everyone's info. much appreciated.

my haircut is $10, and i usually tip $1-3. barbershop is located right across the street from a college campus, so most customers don't tip at all.
sick.gif

-waystinthyme

my haircut is $10, and i usually tip $1-3. barbershop is located right across the street from a college campus, so most customers don't tip at all.
sick.gif

-waystinthyme

Unwritten rule that i have discovered in my life. $20 will go a long way with a barber.  He will take care of you for life if you tip him right. I give my barber a $20 everytime.

Unwritten rule that i have discovered in my life. $20 will go a long way with a barber.  He will take care of you for life if you tip him right. I give my barber a $20 everytime.

Give him 20 when Im charged 15
Get my haircut once a month now. I usually go every two.

Give him 20 when Im charged 15
Get my haircut once a month now. I usually go every two.

Back
Top Bottom