How much is a full tank of gas for you and how long does it last?

$58 one week
30t6p3b.gif

$53-55 and it lasts me about 8-12 days. I usually get around 360-380 miles out of a tank. I have to use premium as well...

$53-55 and it lasts me about 8-12 days. I usually get around 360-380 miles out of a tank. I have to use premium as well...

Lol i've played the gas light game a couple of times. Like i know how far i can get wit my gas light on and it's surprisingly far. Once my light comes on I don't panic. unless i'm goin to multiple places it'll get me to my destination. And 60 to fill at 3.90 a gallon

Lol i've played the gas light game a couple of times. Like i know how far i can get wit my gas light on and it's surprisingly far. Once my light comes on I don't panic. unless i'm goin to multiple places it'll get me to my destination. And 60 to fill at 3.90 a gallon

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

I drive an 03 Accord V6 sedan and its about $50 to fill up and lasts 6 or 7 days.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Mine used to be 40-45 last year. Now its like 50-55 and itll usually last me 6-10 days depending on how much i go out. What car you guys driving? Mines is an 03 Honda accord coupe v6

Edit. gas round my way is about 4.20ish

I drive an 03 Accord V6 sedan and its about $50 to fill up and lasts 6 or 7 days.

A full tank usually runs me around $60-70. I really try not to drive it and it can last about 3 weeks, though in 3 weeks I only drive like 200 miles. Being able to see the gas meter go down, even though I'm just driving around the neighborhood
frown.gif

A full tank usually runs me around $60-70. I really try not to drive it and it can last about 3 weeks, though in 3 weeks I only drive like 200 miles. Being able to see the gas meter go down, even though I'm just driving around the neighborhood
frown.gif

16 gallon tank, premium

usually would be 50, but now its about 60-70 depending on the place.

gets about 400 miles. audi a5.

16 gallon tank, premium

usually would be 50, but now its about 60-70 depending on the place.

gets about 400 miles. audi a5.

Back
Top Bottom