How much is a full tank of gas for you and how long does it last?

I get 14.8 MPG with mix driving. 13 in the city / 17 on the Highway

I fill up w/91 Octane from Shell or Chevron only.

Cost me about $86 to fill up and I get 230-255 off a full tank depending on the situation.  Fill up 3 times a month.

If I'm hauling my dirt bike or just city driving, call my MPG a wrap. 

I love my ride and I didn't buy it for the MPG anyways. I knew that going in. So its all good.

I get 14.8 MPG with mix driving. 13 in the city / 17 on the Highway

I fill up w/91 Octane from Shell or Chevron only.

Cost me about $86 to fill up and I get 230-255 off a full tank depending on the situation.  Fill up 3 times a month.

If I'm hauling my dirt bike or just city driving, call my MPG a wrap. 

I love my ride and I didn't buy it for the MPG anyways. I knew that going in. So its all good.

I've only ever had a full tank of gas in my car once.
laugh.gif

As prices go up I walk more. Driving a mustang doesnt help either.
grin.gif

I've only ever had a full tank of gas in my car once.
laugh.gif

As prices go up I walk more. Driving a mustang doesnt help either.
grin.gif

I'm driving a TrailBlazer. I'm assuming it costs me $80+ to fill up. I haven't filled up in a couple months now. I know the other day I put in $60 and it got me a lil' past half. I think I need a tune up/spark plugs/air filter cause I'm getting like 9mpg. I burnt up that $60 in gas in about 2 days...

I'm driving a TrailBlazer. I'm assuming it costs me $80+ to fill up. I haven't filled up in a couple months now. I know the other day I put in $60 and it got me a lil' past half. I think I need a tune up/spark plugs/air filter cause I'm getting like 9mpg. I burnt up that $60 in gas in about 2 days...

Back
Top Bottom