How much is a full tank of gas for you and how long does it last?

99 Chrysler 300m-60$, fill up every 2 days I work (Delivery driver)

04 Avalanche-last time i filled up 109$, lasts bout week and a half/2 weeks.

99 Chrysler 300m-60$, fill up every 2 days I work (Delivery driver)

04 Avalanche-last time i filled up 109$, lasts bout week and a half/2 weeks.

It's about $40 and it lasts me 2 weeks if I don't do anything out of the ordinary like drive to MD for some chicken, fries, and mumbo sauce or something haha.... then I'm screwed out of a third of my tank right there. If I'm just going to work and school, it's a solid 2 weeks. I get about 350 miles per tank on my Yaris.

It's about $40 and it lasts me 2 weeks if I don't do anything out of the ordinary like drive to MD for some chicken, fries, and mumbo sauce or something haha.... then I'm screwed out of a third of my tank right there. If I'm just going to work and school, it's a solid 2 weeks. I get about 350 miles per tank on my Yaris.

Right now, $58-$62 that lasts depending on how much I drive which is unpredictable every week. I'd say about a week or week and a half.

Basically, it's just around 200 miles a full tank. A little more or less.
sick.gif

Right now, $58-$62 that lasts depending on how much I drive which is unpredictable every week. I'd say about a week or week and a half.

Basically, it's just around 200 miles a full tank. A little more or less.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No clue. No way you catch me filling up at these prices.
i've never understood why people get gas and don't fill up. is it because you think gas will go down before you need it again? do you not have enough money in your account at the time? or some other reason? for those of you who get $10 or $20 at the tank...please let me know your thought process, because it's never made much sense to me.

as for the original question...it costs me about $50-60 to fill up and it lasts for about 2 weeks. i usually fill up every week (about half a tank) since i'm in the part of town with the cheapest gas each weekend.

-waystinthyme
I'ma college student with a very part-time job.  If I fill up I'll literally be eating Ramen noodles till my next pay-check.
Also as dumb as it may seem I'm a lot more frugal how much I drive and how I drive when my tank is low. When it's on F I start going everywhere 
laugh.gif

Plus when your gas is low is gives me an excuse not to give people rides "can't you see I'ma on E fool, hell nah I can't take you round the block" 
laugh.gif

I do get what you're saying though, if I had the money my car would stay on F

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

No clue. No way you catch me filling up at these prices.
i've never understood why people get gas and don't fill up. is it because you think gas will go down before you need it again? do you not have enough money in your account at the time? or some other reason? for those of you who get $10 or $20 at the tank...please let me know your thought process, because it's never made much sense to me.

as for the original question...it costs me about $50-60 to fill up and it lasts for about 2 weeks. i usually fill up every week (about half a tank) since i'm in the part of town with the cheapest gas each weekend.

-waystinthyme
I'ma college student with a very part-time job.  If I fill up I'll literally be eating Ramen noodles till my next pay-check.
Also as dumb as it may seem I'm a lot more frugal how much I drive and how I drive when my tank is low. When it's on F I start going everywhere 
laugh.gif

Plus when your gas is low is gives me an excuse not to give people rides "can't you see I'ma on E fool, hell nah I can't take you round the block" 
laugh.gif

I do get what you're saying though, if I had the money my car would stay on F

Back
Top Bottom