How much is your car insurance?

Anyone who had a dui in Cali before know when the DUI points come off the license.

I know the dui stay in for like 10 years on record, but for points?

Don’t let them gas you on that 100/300/100. Insure up and get that 300/500/300.

Medical bills can easily run past $100k and if you’re at fault, you don’t want them coming for your assets.

31 years old. No moving violations
2009 Toyota corolla
Live in DC suburb
$50 a month with Geico.
No collision coverage and no comprehensive coverage.

I think car insurance is the biggest scam. I have been in one accident where i was rear ended while i was at a red light. Obviously wasn't my fault. Other then that i have never used my car insurance. For the time i have been paying car insurance until now (11 years) I have paid GEICO $12k and have never once used it.

I only drive a corolla that i bought for $15k. So if i was able to take my insurance money put it in a CD with some sort of super low return i would be able to buy a back up car in case i total mine (i know i know....car insurance is for if you injure some one else or their car). I still think its a scam

$206/month

I've had one ticket in the past decade.

Had one very minor fender bender in 2017 and it shot my premium up by like $100/month :smh:

I doubt my current, car-free lifestyle will be sustainable for the long term.

Not looking forward to buying a vehicle and dealing with insurance.

Let me ask if you report your car stolen does that have an impact on your insurance?

My car was stolen 7 years ago, and I’ve always wonder if that consider the same as an accident.

Let me ask if you report your car stolen does that have an impact on your insurance?

My car was stolen 7 years ago, and I’ve always wonder if that consider the same as an accident.

Typically no. Insurers don’t usually surcharge for comprehensive losses and losses that are not your fault unless you’re someone with a lot of claims activity.

Geico
Nyc
2003 nissan maxima
No moving violations in the last 2 or 3 years.
One accident driving another car not my fault last year or so.
I pay 194 a month I envy yall paying 100 bucks lol

Progressive
NYC
1996 Nissan Maxima, liability only -$749
2016 Dodge Challenger, full coverage-$1656
No tickets/no violations ameen. Driving record clean-as-a-whistle

Bro call geico, progressive told me that ridiculous price too for my old maxima smh
Lmao I know, these jerkoffs rippin me off. However, progresssive hooked it up for my Chally...geico wanted $3,000 every 6 months for full coverage F**K THAT! Save a few hundred with progressives bundle package

Lmao I know, these jerkoffs rippin me off. However, progresssive hooked it up for my Chally...geico wanted $3,000 every 6 months for full coverage F**K THAT! Save a few hundred with progressives bundle package
Damn that's crazy bro I feel you tho, I'm about to do a defensive driving class to reduce the amount

Back
Top Bottom