How much is your car payment?

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

$0, car paid in full.
I bet you feel just like Dave is on your avy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Some of ya'll need to put some money down or something.

Let's say your car is 60 grand. You put down 30 grand cash and try to finance the remaining 30 grand in 2-3 years, you still are going to have high payments.

Some people just have expensive cars.

Let's say your car is 60 grand. You put down 30 grand cash and try to finance the remaining 30 grand in 2-3 years, you still are going to have high payments.

387.81 to be exact
drop 400 even when i write the check..hopefully pay off and end up knocking off a month or so

387.81 to be exact
drop 400 even when i write the check..hopefully pay off and end up knocking off a month or so

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This.

I see nothing wrong with financing a car.  It's all about living within your means though. 

I'm sure I'll almost always have a "high" car payment.  Cars are my thing (always have been).  I just build it into my budget. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

This.

I see nothing wrong with financing a car.  It's all about living within your means though. 

I'm sure I'll almost always have a "high" car payment.  Cars are my thing (always have been).  I just build it into my budget. 

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

t6peog.jpg

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

t6peog.jpg

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom