How much is your car payment?

171. If I can ever get a job I'm def paying 2 months worth at a time and get this !%%# paid off faster.

171. If I can ever get a job I'm def paying 2 months worth at a time and get this !%%# paid off faster.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

t6peog.jpg

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

car loans depends on how well your credit is, type of occupation and length, what type of car (mini van vs sports car, etc), which then determines the length/amount of the loan. A down payment depends on the strength of the aforementioned. I chose to go with my credit union which offers a lower interest rate then the stealerships. No pre-payment penalties was comfortable with me as wellI couldn't have paid the car in full but I plan to pay it off quickly so that my payments are towards the principal then interest and maintain the value when I get tired of it in 2-3 yrs

Originally Posted by air max 87

$750/month 4 year loan...e60 m5. but when i make extra money, i double-triple the monthly

eek.gif
eek.gif

t6peog.jpg

dudes paying rent on cars

quick question, lets say the car i want is like 25k

and i put down 10 - 15K

how much i lookin at in terms of payments
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

car loans depends on how well your credit is, type of occupation and length, what type of car (mini van vs sports car, etc), which then determines the length/amount of the loan. A down payment depends on the strength of the aforementioned. I chose to go with my credit union which offers a lower interest rate then the stealerships. No pre-payment penalties was comfortable with me as wellI couldn't have paid the car in full but I plan to pay it off quickly so that my payments are towards the principal then interest and maintain the value when I get tired of it in 2-3 yrs

My car note is 195.74 a month with a APR of 13% considering that I was a first time buyer, that isn't to bad, but I know for sure I will get my next car financed threw my credit union.. It was for a 2007 Impala LT by the way..

My car note is 195.74 a month with a APR of 13% considering that I was a first time buyer, that isn't to bad, but I know for sure I will get my next car financed threw my credit union.. It was for a 2007 Impala LT by the way..

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by got shoes

Some of ya'll need to put some money down or something.

Let's say your car is 60 grand. You put down 30 grand cash and try to finance the remaining 30 grand in 2-3 years, you still are going to have high payments.

Some people just have expensive cars.

This.

I see nothing wrong with financing a car.  It's all about living within your means though. 

I'm sure I'll almost always have a "high" car payment.  Cars are my thing (always have been).  I just build it into my budget. 

i feel what your both saying, but some these monthly payments are crazy. I guess people are buying brand new cars

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by got shoes

Some of ya'll need to put some money down or something.

Let's say your car is 60 grand. You put down 30 grand cash and try to finance the remaining 30 grand in 2-3 years, you still are going to have high payments.

Some people just have expensive cars.

This.

I see nothing wrong with financing a car.  It's all about living within your means though. 

I'm sure I'll almost always have a "high" car payment.  Cars are my thing (always have been).  I just build it into my budget. 

i feel what your both saying, but some these monthly payments are crazy. I guess people are buying brand new cars

$517 
alien.gif
Pay a lil extra when I can

I would have been in the low 400s but I smashed my old whip and didn't have gap insurance.  The credit union was nice enough to roll the balance into the new loan.  The good part is my car was worth $35,000 when I brought it and I paid only $23,000.  Even with the roll over balance, I'm still ahead.

$517 
alien.gif
Pay a lil extra when I can

I would have been in the low 400s but I smashed my old whip and didn't have gap insurance.  The credit union was nice enough to roll the balance into the new loan.  The good part is my car was worth $35,000 when I brought it and I paid only $23,000.  Even with the roll over balance, I'm still ahead.

I'm sorry, but didn't you say that you're driving a BMW?

Back
Top Bottom