How much is your car payment?

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

car loans depends on how well your credit is, type of occupation and length, what type of car (mini van vs sports car, etc), which then determines the length/amount of the loan. A down payment depends on the strength of the aforementioned. I chose to go with my credit union which offers a lower interest rate then the stealerships. No pre-payment penalties was comfortable with me as wellI couldn't have paid the car in full but I plan to pay it off quickly so that my payments are towards the principal then interest and maintain the value when I get tired of it in 2-3 yrs

I'm sorry, but didn't you say that you're driving a BMW?

$0

paid $800 cash for a 97' Explorer from a family friend last year

been goin strong ever since

$0

paid $800 cash for a 97' Explorer from a family friend last year

been goin strong ever since

268 ..

Insurance tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

car loans depends on how well your credit is, type of occupation and length, what type of car (mini van vs sports car, etc), which then determines the length/amount of the loan. A down payment depends on the strength of the aforementioned. I chose to go with my credit union which offers a lower interest rate then the stealerships. No pre-payment penalties was comfortable with me as wellI couldn't have paid the car in full but I plan to pay it off quickly so that my payments are towards the principal then interest and maintain the value when I get tired of it in 2-3 yrs

yeah, but what's your point?

Originally Posted by Hyper

yeah, but what's your point?

I pay exactly $2000/mo for 3 vehicles. One is paid off next month ($830), one is paid off in October ($455) and the last one is paid off next september ($715). SMH I suck at money.

I pay exactly $2000/mo for 3 vehicles. One is paid off next month ($830), one is paid off in October ($455) and the last one is paid off next september ($715). SMH I suck at money.

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

judging by your user name...are they all bimmers?

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

judging by your user name...are they all bimmers?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

$0.00

Its nice to cop @%+! cash, I do gotta fix stuff regularly though. Its cool though, cuz the more I fix the more of my whip is brand new.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

$0.00

Its nice to cop @%+! cash, I do gotta fix stuff regularly though. Its cool though, cuz the more I fix the more of my whip is brand new.

Back
Top Bottom