How much money do you save per month NT?

Have been horrible saving for years, mostly because I didn't pay attention to my finances smh.

As of late, I set up an online savings and have portion of my income directly deposited. I put myself on a strict budget in terms of what I spend monthly. So as it stands I'm on par to save about $350 monthly

It's damn hard dealing with and getting yambs while trying to save... Going out is a significant expense

Budgeting is also key. Allows you to see how much youre spending on what items each month. I was surprised at certain expenses the first month i started to keep track. Can save money each month by cutting back on unnecessary expenses

Budgeting is also key. Allows you to see how much youre spending on what items each month. I was surprised at certain expenses the first month i started to keep track. Can save money each month by cutting back on unnecessary expenses
Are shoes purchases a waste of money?

I just live below my means. I try to lower my fixed cost every few months. My salary doubled and the only thing that really changed is that I can save more money faster.

I feel bad after reading yall posts for not saving more. But damn, these bills are killing me.

Dudes that I work with do this. I didn't know that's what it's called :lol:

I save 1000/month but I live at home and my bills are around 400/month. I feel like I should be saving more, I've consistently been spending like 1-1500/month.. on what? :smh:

I've saved up a decent amount but recently I've been feeling like i should do more

Last edited:
I save 25% of my check each week. As soon as my direct deposit hits before I wake up, I move it from checking to savings.

Cosign on the budget thing. I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track every dollar I make and spend. Really let me know how much I waste on stuff like food. Helped curve my spending.

Cosign on the budget thing. I have an excel spreadsheet that I use to track every dollar I make and spend. Really let me know how much I waste on stuff like food. Helped curve my spending.

I feel like stuff like buying lunch and coffee and big expenses in the long run that people dont really take in. Small amounts really add up fast

Back
Top Bottom