How much money, is enough money ?

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

I sincerely hope that some of you guys are just messing around and are not being serious.

You have to make the money work for you, too many of you are working for the money, and will be for a VERY long time.

B.M.F.
grin.gif

exactly there slaves to the system i feel sorry for that dude that live paycheck to paycheck 
What you going to do if you lost your job 

The economy has changed so your strategy's to make money have to change 

Just going to college and getting a degree even a masters is not enough anymore  

I sincerely hope that some of you guys are just messing around and are not being serious.

You have to make the money work for you, too many of you are working for the money, and will be for a VERY long time.

B.M.F.
grin.gif

exactly there slaves to the system i feel sorry for that dude that live paycheck to paycheck 

It's never enough for many though. They would buy another company out, put 2500 people out of work, all to boost their egos... To reach another million dollar mark.

It's sickening

It's never enough for many though. They would buy another company out, put 2500 people out of work, all to boost their egos... To reach another million dollar mark.

It's sickening

NT is hilarious... 95% of all you will never make more than 50G's a year and that is a good salary in itself. I make 30gs a year and its more than enough to get by plus I love my job.

NT is hilarious... 95% of all you will never make more than 50G's a year and that is a good salary in itself. I make 30gs a year and its more than enough to get by plus I love my job.

Trapping Ain't Dead and a Million Dollars is nothing you gonna run threw that so quick

Trapping Ain't Dead and a Million Dollars is nothing you gonna run threw that so quick

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Just because YOU make 30gs a year doesn't mean others are automatically screwed in life, I love people like you who %@++ up and try to put others down based on they're experiences. And yeah, you love your JOB, I'm pretty sure you hate the pay.[/color]

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[h3]How much money, is enough money ? [/h3]

You are a FOOL Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hey, thanks man.[/color]

B.M.F.
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This guy knows.[/color]

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Just because YOU make 30gs a year doesn't mean others are automatically screwed in life, I love people like you who %@++ up and try to put others down based on they're experiences. And yeah, you love your JOB, I'm pretty sure you hate the pay.[/color]

B.M.F.
grin.gif

NT
is hilarious... 95% of all you will never make more than 50G's a year
and that is a good salary in itself. I make 30gs a year and its more
than enough to get by plus I love my job.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Just because YOU make 30gs a year doesn't mean others are automatically screwed in life, I love people like you who !+*# up and try to put others down based on they're experiences. And yeah, you love your JOB, I'm pretty sure you hate the pay.[/color]

B.M.F.
grin.gif

Well I just started and will be making 100+ in about 10 years or so no.... but look at the statistics, the average salary in the states is like 40G's. Im all for getting your grind on

NT
is hilarious... 95% of all you will never make more than 50G's a year
and that is a good salary in itself. I make 30gs a year and its more
than enough to get by plus I love my job.

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Just because YOU make 30gs a year doesn't mean others are automatically screwed in life, I love people like you who !+*# up and try to put others down based on they're experiences. And yeah, you love your JOB, I'm pretty sure you hate the pay.[/color]

B.M.F.
grin.gif

Well I just started and will be making 100+ in about 10 years or so no.... but look at the statistics, the average salary in the states is like 40G's. Im all for getting your grind on

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

B.M.F.
grin.gif

im sure more then more then 30% of average american lives way be on their needs, have over 5 credit cars all close to maxing out. i was one of them, learned it hard but paid it all back. lucky I'm at a good job and hopefully retire here if we win this military deal. I see people around my way living check to check and its just hard to call and ask to hang out cause their at their last buck or two, it sucks man. A wise man once told me, yeah you can go out and buy the world if you wanted, cash money, but are you able to maintain it ? and thats why i dont buy things unless i have cash for it. 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

B.M.F.
grin.gif

im sure more then more then 30% of average american lives way be on their needs, have over 5 credit cars all close to maxing out. i was one of them, learned it hard but paid it all back. lucky I'm at a good job and hopefully retire here if we win this military deal. I see people around my way living check to check and its just hard to call and ask to hang out cause their at their last buck or two, it sucks man. A wise man once told me, yeah you can go out and buy the world if you wanted, cash money, but are you able to maintain it ? and thats why i dont buy things unless i have cash for it. 

We truly live in a sad society if everyone's chasing the all mighty (insert name of your currency here).
Ask your grandparents and they'll tell no one cared about money back in the day and they were happy.
These days no one is happy just striving to make more and more money to spend on useless things.

We truly live in a sad society if everyone's chasing the all mighty (insert name of your currency here).
Ask your grandparents and they'll tell no one cared about money back in the day and they were happy.
These days no one is happy just striving to make more and more money to spend on useless things.

It depends on you as a person. If you spend outside of your means then you can never have enough. If you save/invest correctly money shouldn't be a problem. I need money and so does everyone else but money is a tool to me not the end all be all. I wanna be happy because of my family not because of the amount of money in my bank account. As long as your smart you can be very financially stable on pretty much any decent paying job.

It depends on you as a person. If you spend outside of your means then you can never have enough. If you save/invest correctly money shouldn't be a problem. I need money and so does everyone else but money is a tool to me not the end all be all. I wanna be happy because of my family not because of the amount of money in my bank account. As long as your smart you can be very financially stable on pretty much any decent paying job.

Welcome to the rat race.... rat race rat rrraaaacce.. * Bob Marley* The greatest thing I've been pleased to experience is the polarities of being in 15 million dollar homes and homeless. I've driven $250,000 and $2,000 cars. Money is freedom in this modern world. Deny it and plead against it but its fact. You can't do basic things today like start a family without atleast a 6 figure salary in some cities and still be comfortable. A million dollars ain't #%%$ and I know people that have made it in one year and its gone the next. I think that a lot of those forbes numbers are misleading none the less we have all been exposed to a lot through the media and brainwashed by the images of opulence. I for one only want to be a billionaire to feed and help those less fortunate. After awhile ALL material objects get old. Wanting a lot of money is like that toy you wanted real bad as a kid and you did everything to get your parents to buy it and when you did you realized your want and imagination were more powerful than the reality so its thrown in a toy box after awhile and something new comes out. We chase this thing to finally get it and say, "hey I made it, I'm rich." Couple years go by and the big home is just a home and that fast car ain't the fastest anymore. When does the cycle end?

Welcome to the rat race.... rat race rat rrraaaacce.. * Bob Marley* The greatest thing I've been pleased to experience is the polarities of being in 15 million dollar homes and homeless. I've driven $250,000 and $2,000 cars. Money is freedom in this modern world. Deny it and plead against it but its fact. You can't do basic things today like start a family without atleast a 6 figure salary in some cities and still be comfortable. A million dollars ain't #%%$ and I know people that have made it in one year and its gone the next. I think that a lot of those forbes numbers are misleading none the less we have all been exposed to a lot through the media and brainwashed by the images of opulence. I for one only want to be a billionaire to feed and help those less fortunate. After awhile ALL material objects get old. Wanting a lot of money is like that toy you wanted real bad as a kid and you did everything to get your parents to buy it and when you did you realized your want and imagination were more powerful than the reality so its thrown in a toy box after awhile and something new comes out. We chase this thing to finally get it and say, "hey I made it, I'm rich." Couple years go by and the big home is just a home and that fast car ain't the fastest anymore. When does the cycle end?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I can't agree with that statement. I don't think the chase for wealth is any greater today. The thing about today is more people have an actual chance of reaching that level than yesteryear. Back then, more people were just concerned with surviving. That was by force (as it usually is). I just think more folks have a "chance" today. I think Being hungry for the currency has always been there.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

I can't agree with that statement. I don't think the chase for wealth is any greater today. The thing about today is more people have an actual chance of reaching that level than yesteryear. Back then, more people were just concerned with surviving. That was by force (as it usually is). I just think more folks have a "chance" today. I think Being hungry for the currency has always been there.

At this point in my life, I can honestly say that I have enough money.

But for the lifestyle that I want, I'm going to need more.

Back
Top Bottom