how much music do you listen to on a daily basis

on average how much music do you listen to every day? i realize there can be days you might not listen to music at all but during the days you do listen to music, how long do you listen for? if theres a difference, how much music are you exposed to

Last edited:
I only listen to music when I'm on my computer/laptop.

I never ever listen to music when I'm walking around. It seems so anti-social to do that.

I also try to not listen to too much music when driving. Sometimes I'll just drive in complete silence so I can clear my head.

I like to listen to music. To be anti-social in my apartment... And when I'm studying I ain't try a talk or hear others

in the car
at the house
when i go to sleep

lately i've even been listeninig to it at work, not a single damb.

Too much. I have tinnitus. I try to cut back, but them melodies are addictive. Especially since I make music too

Pretty much all day. I'm at home most of the day due to medical issues so I'd say about 8 hours a day.

Last edited:
I have to when driving. At home, never unless I'm drunk or the rare occasion I'm just in the mood. So 1-2 hours avg.

In my car......I don't have time to keep up with music or TV. Niketalk keeps me in the know of what's going on though.

Pretty much all day.

same.

when i wake in the mornin, first thing i do is put some tunes on, drivin to work, tunes. @ work, tunes. drivin to gym, tunes. when workin out, tunes.

you can pretty much guess how the rest of my day goes.

music is life. its the only hobby i have a passion for that im not willing to go without.

listening to music is one of the most social rituals, don't get how it could be anti-social

Pretty much all day.

same.

when i wake in the mornin, first thing i do is put some tunes on, drivin to work, tunes. @ work, tunes. drivin to gym, tunes. when workin out, tunes.

you can pretty much guess how the rest of my day goes.

music is life. its the only hobby i have a passion for that im not willing to go without.

This man all this.

Wake up to music....leave it running while i get ready for work...listen to music in the car while driving to work
Get to work put music on while i sit at my desk listen through headphones basically all day
Get off drive to the gym listening to music
Get to the gym put music on to work out
Get home shower...while music plays and i sing in the shower

I am a music snob i don't play or make music but i am constantly trying to find new rap/rock/indie music to listen to. I love all types of music....except country. Always fiending for more and new

The best time is while practicing shooting hoops.

^ i never want to listen to music while balling again. Got my tooth knocked loose while hooping and listening to MCHG

we have pandora running all day at work. makes the day go by quicker. have it on at night also with low volume to sleep

When i get jn the shower jn the morning i play music
When i change i listen to music
On the drive to work slash school i listen
Sometimes i listen to it walking around
When coming home i listen to it

Basically all day b

I think I spend the majority of my time listening to music. Everything from J Dilla to Toro Y Moi to get me through the day

As much as I possibly can. I wish I had more time that to listen to more music and different and new music. But I'd say a good 7, 8 hours a day. I'm lucky that I work from home so I always have it going. It's a necessity for me.

Back
Top Bottom