How MuCh WATER Do You DRINK a DAY????

is more than a gallon a day even healthy?

trying to get to a gallon a day, i think im at like half a gallon.

I drink about 5 or 6 bottles a day since I've moved to Vegas 5 years ago.  Before that I would rarely drink water. 
mean.gif
   Just from drinking 5  to 6 bottles a day  instead of soda I have lost 10 to 15 lbs.    

honestly I think its about 2-3 bottles of water a day. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I also drink milk and soups almost everyday as well too.

Awful lot of plastic being wasted on NT.

To answer your question though, I feel my water bottle up around 4 times a day and its around 24L.

Awful lot of plastic being wasted on NT.

To answer your question though, I feel my water bottle up around 4 times a day and its around 24L.

Reusable bottles >>>> Water Bottles

But 24 liters? That's over 6 gallons, pleighboi. 4 times a day makes it 24 gallons a day :lol:

My bottle is 1 liter exactly, I fill it up about 8-10 times a day.m

0 bottles a day.

I don't see how one can just sip water.

Son, you're going to run around and catch some kind of heart disease if you don't start drinking water. That's what got Luther :smh:

You live in Texas too, it shouldn't be hard.

Cold water > juice, alcohol, etc.

0 bottles a day.

I don't see how one can just sip water.

Terrible man I know you're smarter than that.

I drink atleast a glass at breakfast and another at dinner. Throughout the day I probably go through one bottle.

Ideal amount recommended by physicians is prolly somewhere around 2 to 2.5 litres a day or 8-10 cups a day.

Drinking too much water is actually bad for you because it can wash away your electrolytes + other vital minerals/nutrients.

I drink anywhere from 3 to 3.5 litres a day... My skin so baby soft and smooth... got that shiny sleek glow to it from all da H2O.
I got diarhea from drinking too much water. Your digestive system needs electrolytes.

Back
Top Bottom