How often do you cut your finger nails?

20210525_154231.jpg
Me

My jawns long. Fingernails >>>>>>> nubs.

people who bite their nails to the nail bed disgust me. That crap looks sooo nasty and vile.

I work with someone who keeps nail clippers on his desk but only uses the knife part to clean under his long fingernails. It truly makes me confused and sad.

Every time my nails get long, I clip them, then find myself struggling to pick up a coin from a flat surface. :lol:

How do y’all feel about women with natural, long nails?

Maybe 3 weeks. My nails don’t grow that fast. Any of y’all ever get a manicure?
In Corporate America, it's common place for dudes to get manicures cause when your signing contracts and important business papers, your hands are on full display.

I'm just a low level employee, but I started getting them about every 1-2 months...so every 45 days or so. In between that I'll clip em, similar to the concept of getting a shape up between actual haircuts.

But anyways the nail salon workers love male customers cause its alit less complicated as doing french tips, sns dips and whatever ridiculous trends are popping on Instagram right now.

After you been going to the same one a couple times in a row, they'll even start acting as a "matchmaker" tryna set you up with female customers...

I got a boy named Andy who be killing it in the nail salons. Dude pretends he's a baller real estate broker closing six figure deals and cause he wears slacks and button up shirts the chicks fall for it. When chicks question why he is pushing a 2001 Ford Taurus, he simply brushes it off as a wealth building strategy. But yeah, I seen dude with all type of model looking chicks that for sure wouldn't give him the time of day if they knew hes just an ordinary dude

Back
Top Bottom