How often do you see your bf/gf a week?

Every single day. We are both completing our masters in architecture. So i see her about 16 hrs a day.........
tired.gif
She spends the weekend at my house, and that's a great perk....
pimp.gif

during school every single day, for most of the day

during break, not at all. i'm on the West Coast, she's on the East Coast

Originally Posted by ericberry14

during school every single day, for most of the day

during break, not at all. i'm on the West Coast, she's on the East Coast
And I hate it...17 more days!

ima freshmen in college and i see my girl EVERYDAY. She is in my room allll day and we sleep together 90% of the time. She will go out with her friends onsat/friday. But is this a bad thing?

About 2-3 times a week. When I do see her also, its never really were alone, were always out with all our friends/groups of people. A lot of couples spend tomuch time together, and that causes major problems imo.

Some advice, don't ever ditch your boys (or girls) for a significant other. Dont make it seem like you fell off the face of the planet and chill with themonly when your girl/guy isnt around.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

ima freshmen in college and i see my girl EVERYDAY. She is in my room allll day and we sleep together 90% of the time. She will go out with her friends on sat/friday. But is this a bad thing?

freshmen? its possible ya'll are together to much...but i've seen people get together within the first two weeks that are engaged now...

everyday, she kinda sorta...lives with me..unofficially...i should start making her pay half the rent
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dbbabd

ima freshmen in college and i see my girl EVERYDAY. She is in my room allll day and we sleep together 90% of the time. She will go out with her friends on sat/friday. But is this a bad thing?

freshmen? its possible ya'll are together to much...but i've seen people get together within the first two weeks that are engaged now...

It's kinda sad seeing that happen
tired.gif

^ they don't have to go through the bull alot of go through trying to get where they are at...they found each other early...

Every friggin day.
mad.gif
We live together so I can't wake up w/o seein her face. SAVE ME NT!!!!

we live together, tho sometimes our schedules conflict to the point where we wont see each other for the entire day
laugh.gif

I only see her on weekends and sometimes once during the weekday. So I would say 1-2 times a week. We text each other all week tho.

She lives like an hour away from where im at.
And yea long distance relationships FTL!

When we 1st started it was every 2 weeks. She lived in Tampa, I'm in Orlando.

Then 3 months into the relationship , it went down to every weekend.

Now we live together so every day
pimp.gif

At school every day... back at home (holidays, special occasions etc.) every other day if not everyday

I aim for once every other week. He's in school, and I just moved to a city about 45 min. away. I'd lik to see him every weekend, but things come up,and the few weeks where we've been able to do that just seem like too much.

Back
Top Bottom