How old is too old for handheld gaming devices?

gamers in general trip me out. i barely have time for things now a days and i'm only 21 (Work,school, gym)

gamers in general trip me out. i barely have time for things now a days and i'm only 21 (Work,school, gym)

so they are in the airport for 3 hours like typical folk and you ready to call child services?? 
grin.gif

no different than playing wii,ps3 at home.

plus most smartphones have a emulator on them so it really doesnt matter. 

and yes 30%  chancehe was beating a stage for his kid. my friend does it all the  time. the kid has no clue whats going on. 
laugh.gif

so they are in the airport for 3 hours like typical folk and you ready to call child services?? 
grin.gif

no different than playing wii,ps3 at home.

plus most smartphones have a emulator on them so it really doesnt matter. 

and yes 30%  chancehe was beating a stage for his kid. my friend does it all the  time. the kid has no clue whats going on. 
laugh.gif

Good for him.. Traveling with kids can be frustrating as hell, let him chill during some downtime. If the kids and his wife are clamoring for his attention or in dire need of his assistance, then sure that's a problem.. But if they're all just passing time in their own way its not a problem.

Its a tad strange to see but maybe its his kids and he's reliving his youth for a bit.. Let the man live.

Good for him.. Traveling with kids can be frustrating as hell, let him chill during some downtime. If the kids and his wife are clamoring for his attention or in dire need of his assistance, then sure that's a problem.. But if they're all just passing time in their own way its not a problem.

Its a tad strange to see but maybe its his kids and he's reliving his youth for a bit.. Let the man live.

Look at it this way: if he wasn't playing DS the kids would so it isn't like they were going to be engaged with each other anyway.

Look at it this way: if he wasn't playing DS the kids would so it isn't like they were going to be engaged with each other anyway.

I've seen old ladies & men whip put psp & a ds . I was shock but thought its was cool @ da same time the seniors aren't afraid to embrace technology.

As for him ignoring his fam because he's on a DS? What da difference between him being on a laptop or a ipod?

I've seen old ladies & men whip put psp & a ds . I was shock but thought its was cool @ da same time the seniors aren't afraid to embrace technology.

As for him ignoring his fam because he's on a DS? What da difference between him being on a laptop or a ipod?

Im agreein with other people, it's not different then using a phone or anything. I don't think I would have a handheld game my age though

Im agreein with other people, it's not different then using a phone or anything. I don't think I would have a handheld game my age though

Back
Top Bottom