How old is your Macbook?!

MBP from June 2010 got it right before freshman year of college beachballs often now. I had a SDD but it crashed 
mad.gif
. Cant wait to upgrade to the 15in Retina display when i graduate 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
13 inch Mid 2010 MBP. Working on getting a newer version, the GeForce on this one is getting old.

13 inch Mid 2010 MBP. Working on getting a newer version, the GeForce on this one is getting old.

you can't even get 13" mbp with geforce anymore tho. i mean i admit its not a strong card, i can't run starcraft 2 on medium...o well. is teh current gen intel graphics better than these geforce cards?

I'm supper OG I have a PowerBook G4 15in still works

I still have that laptop. For whatever reason, it can't even run on the internet that great and I am not even sure why the internet would be slow to run on a laptop like that to begin with. For the most part, nothing really wrong with it aside from the battery being totally shot and won't even go 5 minutes after full charge. Sad thing is I couldn't sell it for a decent amount of change.

I have a mid 09 15 in it still runs good input 8gb of ram in it.

Would you all get a new one or just put an ssd in it? I'm worried about putting an ssd in it and it craps out

Mine is an 07 model and the thing is pretty much KO'd. Barely functioning + serious mouse & clicker issues.

Thinking about copping and Air and upping the RAM & HD space. I don't want to wait for the new Pro, and honestly I don't use my laptop for anything other than media and internet surfing these days...

Back
Top Bottom